Help me brainstorm!

Colleen27

DIS Veteran
I know that I want to do a Disney theme for the main floor bath in our new house, and originally I was thinking classic Mickey but I'm not really fond of that as a color scheme. It just isn't that relaxing, and since the main floor bath is the one I'll be using and the one that will have our new jetted tub, I want something more soothing. So now I'm thinking about using some of my photos to start with and pulling the color palatte from those.

I'm sure I'm going to use this one:
2194673910051332420S425x425Q85.jpg

and probably this one:
2518675360051332420S425x425Q85.jpg

But beyond that I can't decide whether to throw in two more of the castle or stick with the day & night castle shots and add day & night shots of SSE. I'd like a cluster of four over the toilet and I'm tenatively planning on a muted blues/greens color scheme for the room.

I really like your color scheme. I like the calm/spa type feeling in my bathroom. The daytime picture gives you those blue/greens you mentioned and has a feeling of sumptuousness and pampering. While I like the fireworks picture, it doesn't seem to fit with the other ideas you have. Could you frame different daytime views of the castle, keeping in that color scheme? I see luxurous blue or green towels and a little sparkle in the room too.

I like the top photo ( daytime ) too, the "stone" of the castle with a vanity top, and then the greens/earthy tones..kinda reminds me of the Canada section of Epcot, LeCellier mostly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter