Help = Lots Of Questions

marlasmom

DIS Veteran
My DD and DSIL are coming to run in the Disney Marathon along with DSIL's parents and lots of other people. Most of them are staying with us and I am planning a huge barbque (em me for great and easy recipe for barbqued brisket). I am taking them to MK I think and I will have to buy at least 4 admission tickets so I am looking for a cheap place to have dinner.

Note that bratty daughter does not eat meat, does eat veggie burgers, pasta, salads and occasionally a ceasar chicken salad. She will, very occasionally, eat a burger. No hot dogs or sausage at all. Where can we go that is not going to blow the lid off the budget for 8 to 10 people that she can eat. To complicate things, I am wondering about Beaches and Cream (DSIL loves ice cream) and need to know the best way to get there from MK.

Just to make things easy DH cannot walk very far and rents an ECV at WDW (more expense).

TIA for all help.

You might consider the Plaza Restaurant (not pavillion) at the end of Main Street in the MK. Great sandwiches and burgers as well as salads. Very pleasant atmosphere and good service. The menu is the same all day long and is not as expensive as most MK dinners.

Plus the ice cream and milk shakes are apparently great. Lots nicer than B&C in my opinion, they take PSs, and you won't have to hassle with getting over to the Beach Club.

Sounds like B&C at the Beach Club is your best bet, given the needs you mentioned.

As for getting there, if you are at MK, you can catch the bus to the BC/YC. Keep in mind the bus makes several stops, so it's not a direct trip to the Beach Club.

B&C is also very popular, but they don't take PS. I'd plan an early dinner, if possible, to beat the crowds. It's a small place with limited seating. However, if you do have to wait, they have pagers and the BC Game Room is next door (nice diversion while you wait, plus extra $ for WDW :eek: ).

I second the Plaza Restaurant at MK and save yourself the aggravation of trying to get to B&C. They have a nice selection of burgers, sandwiches, salads and ice cream as was mentioned. Everything you're looking for with a price to match. Here's the menu: http://www.wdwig.com/menu/menu_pr.htm

... the Plaza. I think with taking your daughter's finiky nature, your husbands mobility, the number of people and everything else into consideration, this sounds like the easiest way to coral and feed the hungry hordes!

Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter