Help Im the lead!!!

joydog

Earning My Ears
Disney is really slow in assigning coordinatorsand responding to questions. Bride getting antsy. Is there a list of in room cosmetologists for hair and makeup needs? I've already got videographer and officiant and web streaming done. second question if I want disney photography for wedding and reception coverage do I contact them directly? sos help appreciated!!

There is no list through Disney however Bella Agency, Laura Reynolds Hair/Makeup, and Fairytale Hair/Makeup are often recommended. I personally used Laura Reynolds and they were fantastic! If you want Disney to do your photography, you will have to book with your planner. It goes toward your minimums

thanks this info will help I have an antsy bride I want things to go as smoothly as possible. We have the photo sessions booked is there a problem with Disney photography right now?

thanks this info will help I have an antsy bride I want things to go as smoothly as possible. We have the photo sessions booked is there a problem with Disney photography right now?
I have read they are behind in getting pics back. It’s taking months but as far as day of photography I haven’t heard anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!