HELP! I need your vote for the first ever Haunted Mansion sleepover!

PhotoJoe

Earning My Ears
For those of you who live in SoCal, or a variety of other cities, you may have heard of Mark and Brian, a syndicated morning radio show originating from 95.5 KLOS here in SoCal. They just gave away some family four packs of three day Park Hoppers. These were won during "kid break". Well, my two girls got through and sang, along with our dog CJ, the Yellow Lab. Well, Mark and Brian have now put the "best of kid break" out to a vote, and the winners, along with their parents, get to sleep over in the Haunted Mansion for a night. This is the first time this has ever been done!

Here's the link:

www.markandbrian.com/Article.asp?id=1435232&spid=16121

Please check it out and vote for your favorite. I would love it if you would vote for Jessica and Stephanie. This would be a dream come true for my daughters...and wife! I would love to make this happen for my family, and considering I can't bribe M&B, and I can't buy this at DL, all I can do is beg for your vote.

If anyone here has heard the M&B show, and the Kids Break contest, please chime in here to validate my story.

Voting ends Tuesday at 10am PST.

Thank you for even considering it. I appreciate it more than you know.

Joe

I will only vote for your girls if you promise to come back and post pictures of your experience if you do win.

;):rotfl:

Best of luck!

I use firefox and it let me vote 3x I think...I just kept ckicking until it wouldn't let me anymore.Good luck!:)

good luck i voted for you guys and ditto on the pics that would be awsome!!!!

Yep, most of here on the DIS knew about the M&B contest because another DIS-er posted about it a couple of weeks ago....and many of us were dismayed to learn that we had to have kids in order to enter the contest, prompting some of us to look into the quickest ways to give birth or possibly to 'borrow' a child from friends.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1;);) Sadly accepting our defeat, I think if we can help someone who entered the contest who legitimately HAS kids and lives in California to win, we will feel better! So I also voted for Jessica & Stephanie.:goodvibes

I also put in my request for a FULL report of the trip when you get back. We were all really interested in the Dream Suite when it was available last year and a couple of DIS-ers were lucky enough to stay in it. But I honestly think that spending the night in the HM will even top the Dream Suite. All you have to do when you get back is post a thread that says I Spent the Night in the Haunted Mansion!!! and you will have a ton of subscribers to the thread!! We ALLLLLL want the rundown because none of us will ever get to do that. I know the winner gets to stay in the Disneyland Hotel the night before the Haunted Mansion, so you will get doubly lucky if you win. We want PHOTOS and we want the FULL SCOOP if you win!! I am even curious to know what the set-up is in the HM as far as where you go to brush your teeth or take a shower or use the bathroom...I want the WHOLE rundown.

Good luck, PhotoJoe!:goodvibes

I voted for You!! Please please please post pics and a detailed trip report if you win! Lol oops sounds a little pathetic! Ohwell please please please!! :happytv:

I saw this same post on many disneyland boards today.everyone was asking for a full report in which you never did reply back.I hope if you win you do go back and post pics and a full trip report.
Good luck on winning :)

I just voted for your girls.....I hope you win so I can hear all about it since I'm totally jealous that you're even this close to winning....that would be an awesome experience!!!! Good Luck!!!!! :cool1:

I will only vote for your girls if you promise to come back and post pictures of your experience if you do win.

;):rotfl:

Best of luck!

I saw this same post on many disneyland boards today.everyone was asking for a full report in which you never did reply back.I hope if you win you do go back and post pics and a full trip report.
Good luck on winning :)

Full report GUARANTEED, with pix and video...if they allow it.

THANK YOU ALL for your help. Any and all help is appreciated. Anyone willing to pass it on to friends, family and co-workers? Yes, I'm desperate!

Thanks a million. Winners announced Wednesday am! You can listen live at 955klos.com from 6am to 10am pacific.

I voted also....good luck...I hope your family gets it. I know ours would love to have such a fabulous opportunity.

Your girls sounded so sweet! And the dog was great. He should be allowed to stay there with you guys if you win ;-)

I just voted.........best of luck!!!!

You got my vote because thats exactally what I hope my husband would post if our family won something like that! Good Luck!

I know I'm being TERRIBLY shameless, but the more people you all can get to help us (yes US, you are now on my team!!! :cheer2:) the better the chances I can take pictures to post. If we don't win, my report won't be terribly entertaining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter