Help! I need a design done fairly quickly!

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
I originally asked Kate to help me with a design and she did a fantastic job. But stupid me forgot to save it to my computer and only had it in my PM's and now the picture is no longer being hosted, so I can't retrieve her design.

I did PM Kate last night to see if she could recreate it for me, but apparently she has a life and doesn't sit here on the boards just waiting to design shirts for the rest of us. ;)

I'm in a bit of a rush because I need to get these shirts printed tomorrow. I'm meeting up with a friend who has a much better quality printer than I have and who has offered to help me print them.

I have the picture that I want to use. I just need the wording added to it and to have it all ready for printing onto the transfer paper. Is there anyone that can do this for me today?

Thank you!!

Anyone? I'm not going to have a chance to get online tonight or tomorrow morning, which is why I'm in such a rush. I need to email it to my friend so we can print it tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter