HELP!!! I have to make PS June 1st

sarahsmom3

Wife & Mommy to Wonderful DH & a Precious Princess
I am trying to plan our 1st trip to wdw Aug 30 - Sept 2. So June 1st is the day to make PS for CRT & Chef Mickeys. My problem is I need to know what the park hours will be so we know which park for what day and that will decide when I need PS. When will the park hours be release for that time??? If later, should I wait until I find out the hours to make reservations or should I plan my parks around my reservations (which I do not want to do, I want to plan around extended hours)? PLEASE HELP!!!

Aug park hrs released early June
Sept park hrs released early July

Im almost finished making 15days worth of PSs. Waiting for those Aug hours

For CRT you MUST start calling early the first day you can (90 days out). The park schedules will not be out but you MUST make this reservation right away. Anything else should not be a problem (including Chef Mickey's) if you allow for some flexibility. Your situation is complicated by your visit falling over into another month. Someone will hopefully post the historical park hours site for you to look at. It doesn't mean it will stay the same but it will give you an idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter