Help - First Time Booking

Hockeymomsrule

Earning My Ears
The DH and I decided a few nights ago to try out a Disney Cruise. We'd like to book for Feb. 06. I've searched around online and have found out a few things, but to be perfectly honest sometimes I think I'm more confused than I was starting out after reading all the info out there. LOL Does anyone have an estimate on what a "good deal" would be cost wise for a 7 day cruise in February for a family of 5? I have figured out that we will probably do the two lower category rooms instead of one of the larger suites, but I'm still not sure if the prices I've found are decent or if I can get a better price if I keep looking. Also, any and all info pertaining to the cruise/activities for kids (ages 7, 10 and 15), etc. would be greatly appreciated! The biggest reason we want to do our vacation this way is having the ability for DH and I to have some "adult time" without worrying about what the kids are doing or feeling guilty over the 15 yr. old having to babysit instead of enjoying himself as well.

The best thing you can do is shop around. We booked through Dreams Unlimited (you have to request a quote), but there are lots of other options (Allseastravel.com, AAA, Costco, Sam's Club, etc.) All seas lists their prices, not sure about the other sites. Typically Western costs a little more than Eastern. Also remember that DCL cruises usually go up in price the closer it gets to sail date. You are smart to do it now.

Hopefully someone can help with the kids activities, mine aren't quite that old yet.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!