Help! do i need an entry ticket to use illuminations cruise?

eaturpasta1

Mouseketeer
Basically, we have a chance to share an illuminations cruise. But we do not have hopper tickets and already have the day planned inc. PS at AK. So the question is..... Do i need to buy another ticket to get into epcot to ride the boat to see the fireworks.... :wave:

When we did ours a few years ago the boat left from the dock at The Boardwalk, so no pass was needed then. Find out where the boat loads and if it's not in a park, as I suspect is the case, you're good to go.

Bill From PA

I agree...we were picked up at the YC/BC and the guy who took us on the boat never asked for our tickets. We never went through any turnstiles, so my answer would be no, you do not need them. Have fun, it was great! :goodvibes

Just to confirm the other answers, I've taken boats both from the Boardwalk (Captain Jeff is the best) and the Yacht Club marinas and no admissions are required. You never really enter Epcot, just park under the bridge.

Enjoy!

That's what's great about the cruise...it's a great thing to do on a non park day and feel like you were actually in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter