Help Disneyland and DCA character help

tony609

"I've Gotta Show To Do"
I'm familiar with Wdw but I have only been to DL once about 7 years ago. We are going in late may. Does anyone know of a site or have a list they could share of characters and locations and possible times they are located there. Looking for any...fab 5, Alice characters, Peter pan, pooh including rabbit if he's been around etc..... Thanks.

I recommend you go to Guest Services or the City Hall the first thing in the morning and ask them what time and where specific characters will be. They usually have a list which may change from day to day with all those details.

Fab 5 - you can see Mickey and Minnie in Toontown in their houses and usually Goofy is out and about sometime during the day as well.

Pooh, Eyeore and Tigger (and possibly Piglet?) can be found in Critter Country, there is a little meet and greet type area that they are usually in. I haven't heard of Rabbit being out before though.

There is the Princess Fantasy Faire which has up to 3 of the following (rotates throughout the day) Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Mulan, Belle, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Tiana, Ariel.

Alice and the Mad Hatter are often on Main Street, they do a 'game' of musical chairs sometimes during the day but again, I'd check with the City Hall. Also, in the morning just as the park is opening and probably during the rest of the day there are a few characters that hang around Main Street :)

If you want to get a good range of characters, maybe try a character meal. I know the Minnie and Friends one usually has Captain Hook, Minnie, Fairy Godmother, Pooh, Tigger, Chip & Dale (but it can change)

I hope that helps but I'm sure there will be others who can post more detailed information :)

I recommend you go to Guest Services or the City Hall the first thing in the morning and ask them what time and where specific characters will be. They usually have a list which may change from day to day with all those details....

You know, when we went at Christmas, the only grouchy CM we encountered on our trip was in Guest Services and he told us there is no such list, they can't tell you that and he was not nice about it at all, actually laughed at us. He also gave bad info about the parade and something else. So, I got back in line, got the info I wanted from another CM, talked to his manager CM, and left as he was being taken in the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter