HELP! computer challenged!

allaboutmm

DIS Veteran
:rotfl2: don't laugh, b/c I am sure it's real simple......how do your all get those cute pictures under you signature? I can't figure it out :confused3 . And also..I can't remember where to go to change my signature :confused3 . Please help :rotfl:

BUT, DON'T LAUGH AT ME !!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

:earboy2:

See the tool bar near the top? Has things like new posts, search, quick links, log out?

Click on Quick Links
quick-links.jpg

Then click on Edit signature
Then you can create your siggy and save it.
quick-links-02.jpg

If you want to add a picture it must be uploaded to a place like photobucket.

Good luck!

I picked out the avatar(sp?) that I wanted , but can't get it to go with my signature. Same with the timeticker :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

:cool1: LOOK!!!!!!! I DID IT! I now have a avatar ( sp?!) Now if I could just figure out the timeticker thing!! :confused3

For the countdown, what you could do is to click on one. For example if you were to click on mine, it should take you to the site where it was created. That site will allow you to design your own Ticker/Countdown thing... and will give you the text that you would need to copy into your signature. If you have any trouble with it, feel free to PM me.

Flanigan said:
For the countdown, what you could do is to click on one. For example if you were to click on mine, it should take you to the site where it was created. That site will allow you to design your own Ticker/Countdown thing... and will give you the text that you would need to copy into your signature. If you have any trouble with it, feel free to PM me.
Thank you for taking the time to help me! I am sure w/ all this info my DH will be able to figure it out :goodvibes

Glad to finally be able to Give back to a community that I have gained so much from...

pirate:

Thanks to all who helped. As you can see now all is good!!
you guys are great :grouphug: , thanks to my DH :earsboy: :lovestruc who set it all up !!!!!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: no love!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter