Help Buying Tickets - for Florida Kids

Hesscity

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'll be heading to DW at the end of next month and I would like to take my niece and nephew with me. They are Florida residents, I am not. How do I go about buying their tickets? Thanks for any help!!

Hello! I'll be heading to DW at the end of next month and I would like to take my niece and nephew with me. They are Florida residents, I am not. How do I go about buying their tickets? Thanks for any help!!
Since you will want to get the tickets IN ADVANCE (immediately, would be a good idea,) in order to book park reservations,
you should have their parent(s) buy the tickets (on-line) and pay for the tickets with a Florida credit card.
And, YOU can transfer money to the parent(s) to compensate.
Once they have the tickets purchased, the tickets can be transferred to your MDX account, if you like.

Their parents need to purchase them. The purchasing adult needs to show proof of residency. You may want to find out about what is needed when you take them. Normally proof of residency is needed when activating as well.

Good to know, I was under impression if they were with Fl resident adults it may not be needed.

Thank you! So it sounds like I need to have my sister purchase and pick up the tickets?

Thank you! So it sounds like I need to have my sister purchase and pick up the tickets?
If she lives near WDW, that would work.
But, there's no need for her to "pick up" the tickets if she doesn't want to make a trip to WDW.
Just have your sister buy the tickets on-line and have the tickets mailed to her, or have the tickets connected to her MyDisneyExperience account. After that, the tickets can be transferred to YOUR MDX account, if you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter