HELP! Best kiddie pool?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I know the Yacht Club's is awsome, but beyond that one and Pop's I'm clueless! I need help. We're not sure if we are going more expensive then the Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. So b/w those 2 and down I would appreciate what their pools and kiddie pools are like and what else is there for little one's. Our kids will be 5 and 2 when we go. Thanks a bunch!

My dd really enjoyed WL's kiddie pool when she was little.

CR has no kiddie pool and no zero entry.

I don't remember seeing a kiddie pool at AKL. However, they do have a nice zero entry area.

I think the Zero entry pool are the best. Much better than Kiddie pools since you can control the depth. AKL and SSR both have zero entry.

Of course Storm Along Bay is the absolute best since they have the sand bottom pool, that is also zero entry.

As the mom of a toddler, I consider the kiddie pool essential to a good vacation. The one at the WL is very nice, but the big pool does not have a zero entry. The AKL has a seperate kids pool, and a zero entry. The Poly has a zero entry on the volcano pool, with a beach nearby, and a kiddie play fountain that my son loved. We have not stayed at the BC, but were booked there until we were told that SAB would be closed for rehabs during our dates.

You can check the pictures of all the pools at Allearsnet.com under accomodations.

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter