Help! Another ticket question....

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by memymomonica, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. memymomonica

    memymomonica Addicted to Disney and Proud of it!!

    Aug 21, 2003
    My daughter and I took a trip in December. Dad was deployed in Iraq and we were celebrating our birthdays. I bought the 6 day military park hopper. Well, my hubby is home. He and I are going to Disney in April. Can I use her unused day and extras and trade them in for an adult? I know I would probably have to pay some, but wasn't sure if this was possible. I hate having passes sitting around and wanted to use them before purchasing more. Thanks for the help. :moped:
  2. seashoreCM

    seashoreCM All around nice guy.

    Aug 25, 2001
    Your daughter has to the child to adult exchange, with you by her side if she is quite young.

    The extras (water park visits; plusses) are still there after a child to adult exchange but do not survive a trade up to MYW.

    Some of the best deals are had by letting passes sit around until just the right time to use them. For example old passes are best used when no new passes are needed to finish the vacation, or if you are going for just a day or two.

    Disney hints:

Share This Page