Help a very sad girl out please!

I'm sorry that your honeymoon plans had to change but Hawaii does seem like a reasonable alternative given the circumstances! That said - a replacement trip sounds like a great idea!

As for timing...
- we have found that dining reservations open up frequently and thanks to the touringplans dining finder tool, we have had very good luck the past year getting reservations well inside the 6 month window - and you would be amazed at the 24 hour availability!

- we have been during spring, summer, Halloween, and Christmas

- we went Dec 4-10 one year (2010) and you should be warned that the weather can be VERY cold - we had multiple days in the 30's!!! But the crowds are also very low when those cold days happen...just realize that it will be frigid on outdoor coasters and spinny rides! The decorations are lovely though!

- our favorite time is fall but that would not work for your due to hurricane season..we were in Disney for Hurricane Matthew and wouldn't hesitate to do it again but I understand your position here for this particular trip! Just don't swear it off forever! Early November can be quite nice weather wise if you want a mix of Christmas at MK but Food and Wine at Epcot!

- Spring (April/May) might be my favorite time For weather and love flower and garden at Epcot - makes for beautiful photos and adds something fun. Just avoid the Easter weeks.

- we find summer too hot especially with hours in recent years being reduced to include far fewer late nights.

I think FP /60 day windows are probably more important than the 180 day for having a great trip! Enjoy your planning but don't be sad - Disney will be there when you get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!