• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello...LIVE from 30,000 ft above the Atlantic

After spending most of the afternoon n the hotel pool, we decided to make our first visit this trip, to Manny's. I took my number plate from my sadly departed Vauxhall Astra (22 years from new!) and just the same as last time when I donated my private plate, we had a round of drinks on the house. Emma had diet coke, Sue had double Margharitas and myself, a very large glass of Bud, but had to leave quite a lot due to driving.
I went for tonight's special of stuffed Flounder and steak. We also managed to empty two of the famous salad bowls

3E8F2D3D-3D21-47FD-9C3F-541B3C88B83E_zpsiehatgdu.jpg

362202CD-5483-4B54-84A0-12A63C046CB3_zps95a0sfn2.jpg

08FB08BE-20D2-4139-8EC6-807DC9413293_zpsnyw7cfc1.jpg

Give us a prod if you see us about. Where are you staying?
We are in Hilton Bonnet creek until morning of 5th when we move to Royal Pacific Resort for 2 nights. Then on 7th it is 21 nights at OKW.
Looks like a few of us here in next few weeks Martin (burt) arrives on Friday and my friend from Telford arrives on 6th Aug with his party of 5.

I-hop that we visited was opposite Wet N Wild.

how many days???? let me add that up...7 at hilton? 2 at universal then 21 at OKW.....say what????????????????? is that a whole month in orlando???
i think i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

love the two fisted drinking!!! what a way to go!! :goodvibes

We are in Hilton Bonnet creek until morning of 5th when we move to Royal Pacific Resort for 2 nights. Then on 7th it is 21 nights at OKW.
Looks like a few of us here in next few weeks Martin (burt) arrives on Friday and my friend from Telford arrives on 6th Aug with his party of 5.

Will do.... We are staying at AoA Disney from 5th for 10 nights then we onto Clearwater Marriott for 5 nights... Ok Cool .... :thumbsup2

So happy people are starting to use Aer Lingus - we used them in 2011 and will use them again next year no matter the price. great airline, great service and great food. Plus landing in the states is a breeze when you've already done immigration!:thumbsup2

Loving the photos btw, keep 'em comin'! :)

Looks like its going to be an invasion of Yam Yams :rotfl:

So happy people are starting to use Aer Lingus - we used them in 2011 and will use them again next year no matter the price. great airline, great service and great food. Plus landing in the states is a breeze when you've already done immigration!:thumbsup2

Loving the photos btw, keep 'em comin'! :)

We used them for 3 flights last year but unfortunately too expensive again this year.

Looks like its going to be an invasion of Yam Yams :rotfl:

Do you fly out tomorrow or next Friday?

We used them for 3 flights last year but unfortunately too expensive again this year.

Do you fly out tomorrow or next Friday?

Tomorrow morning, 2 nights at busch, 3 nights at treasure island and then OKw for 21 nights from the 7th :thumbsup2. Will be strange you not being there the same time as us this year

how many days???? let me add that up...7 at hilton? 2 at universal then 21 at OKW.....say what????????????????? is that a whole month in orlando???
i think i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

love the two fisted drinking!!! what a way to go!! :goodvibes

Since I've retired.....I have to do something with my time!:lmao:

Tomorrow morning, 2 nights at busch, 3 nights at treasure island and then OKw for 21 nights from the 7th :thumbsup2. Will be strange you not being there the same time as us this year

I just can't pay August prices when I can avoid it.
2 trips this year including 14 night cruise is costing similar to the last time we stayed at OKW for 21 nights + 4 night cruise.
Would be great to be there with you again, just too expensive.

LOL.... :laughing: Mickey will never understand us ;)

Whenever Nigel or Mart rings me there is a time delay while I translate it into Yorkshire. Mickey has no chance.:rotfl:

Its a good job your accent doesn't come thru in type. :lmao:

Where you going today?

Another day by pool and then up to Mall @ Millenia
I want to check my size for jeans at Abercrombie & Fitch
$39 a pair on line.........around £100 in their London store :scared1:
Finish off at Cheescake Factory :cloud9:

For CF get you name down in plenty of time.
We were there just before 6pm and still had a 45 min wait. Worth it though, best meal of the trip :goodvibes

Another day by pool and then up to Mall @ Millenia
I want to check my size for jeans at Abercrombie & Fitch
$39 a pair on line.........around £100 in their London store :scared1:
Finish off at Cheescake Factory :cloud9:

Ill have some of that next week , A & F is only at Millenia from memory ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter