Hello...LIVE from 30,000 ft above the Atlantic

DISWolves

Dreams really can come true !!!!
On our way over the Atlantic via Aer Lingus. Got complimentary wifi ��
Been in regular contact with Martin (burt), who makes his way over on Friday. Will see if I can post a few pics.....if they will upload to photobucket ��

d0f486fe73aed029c325ceb6252b70c7_zpsc8cc64d4.jpg

steak meal.....

60b6a586abe644a62e76fd20fd742e8b_zps3cbd1026.jpg

Have a great trip. Watch out for Lucy, Paul & Lily. I dropped them at MAN airport this morning, they are on Thomas Cook landing any minute now.

Have good trip. I take it you are in the PE equivalent seats? What's the in flight entertainment system like?

Looks fantastic, our PE flights to MIA in two weeks have a lot to live upto! Have a wonderful time.

Have a great trip. Watch out for Lucy, Paul & Lily. I dropped them at MAN airport this morning, they are on Thomas Cook landing any minute now.
We didn't leave Dublin until 14:00. ETA is 18:10 local time :thumbsup2

Have good trip. I take it you are in the PE equivalent seats? What's the in flight entertainment system like?
Aer Lingus Biz class. The plane is Airbus A330-300. Entertainment is excellent, but I have mainly watched downloaded programmes on my iPad. :goodvibes

Must say.......very impressed with the immigration control at Dublin.
I was expecting to have to carry my luggage thro to the desk, but was surprised to see photographs of each piece that we had checked in, appeared once our passports were scanned. Much more relaxed and also a lot faster than MCO.

Must say.......very impressed with the immigration control at Dublin.
I was expecting to have to carry my luggage thro to the desk, but was surprised to see photographs of each piece that we had checked in, appeared once our passports were scanned. Much more relaxed and also a lot faster.

No, its all very easy, just look at a screen and confirm they are your cases.
Only downside was extra security checks. Once at Manchester then twice going thru Dublin, still easier than doing immigration at MCO.

Lucy & Paul have checked into hotel, should now be at Walmart if they can find it without us:rotfl2:

Hope you have got someone to water your allotment while you are off.:)

No, its all very easy, just look at a screen and confirm they are your cases.
Only downside was extra security checks. Once at Manchester then twice going thru Dublin, still easier than doing immigration at MCO.

Lucy & Paul have checked into hotel, should now be at Walmart if they can find it without us:rotfl2:

Hope you have got someone to water your allotment while you are off.:)

You didn't let them borrow your sat Nav? ;)

Have set up a drip feed to greenhouse on allotment. The 80 litre tank lasts for 3 days. I've set up a rota to keep it topped up! :rotfl:

Captain has just made an announcement that due to a heavy storm around Jacksonville, all inbound flights to MCO have been held back until further notice. Looks like we are going for a few circuits of Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter