Hello from OK!

Okay...I didn't know this. So, when I ask for the trip tick ask for it to go a different route then thru Texas.

Yes, just tell them you want to go out I-40 through Nashville. If you don't specify Nashville they may route you out of Memphis to Birmingham. It is a decent route but getting through Memphis itself can really slow you down.

By the way, we played Piedmont in baseball today here in Tuttle. We will be in Piedmont Monday playing again.

No, Al Roker is doing his Lend A Hand campaign again and chose the Oklahoma City Indian Clinic. It was amazing. They received more than $200,00 in supplies...and a Jeep!! The videos are on the Today Show site. My uncle works with the OCIC Healing Gallery, so he told us beforehand, but it was a secret location so all of central Oklahoma wouldn't show up. It was really great!!

That is great. I will have to check out the web site.

Did any of you see Tuttle on the news this evening? Very strange & sad happenings here.

There is information in the news paper today and some info online with all the news channels. Here is a link to information: http://www.koco.com/news/15915797/detail.html

Of course I know the family. It does not say who it was that he was trying to have killed but it was his wife. I guess there will be more info released sometime today. The press will not leave the poor family alone. They started calling people Wednesday night in the middle of the night that had the same last name.

There is information in the news paper today and some info online with all the news channels. Here is a link to information: http://www.koco.com/news/15915797/detail.html

Of course I know the family. It does not say who it was that he was trying to have killed but it was his wife. I guess there will be more info released sometime today. The press will not leave the poor family alone. They started calling people Wednesday night in the middle of the night that had the same last name.

Oh, I did see that. I didn't hear them mention anything about Tuttle, though, so I didn't connect them. That is a strange story. I can't imagine what his family is thinking!!

Oh, I did see that. I didn't hear them mention anything about Tuttle, though, so I didn't connect them. That is a strange story. I can't imagine what his family is thinking!!

It really is strange. I know the family well. My older kids went to school with their kids. My oldest daughter went to Mexico on a mission trip with them. It is so different from the family we all know. The newspaper said that it was her that he was plotting to kill for life insurance, that he had met another woman. They were worried enough about it to go ahead and arrest him before any money changed hands and held him without bail. So very sad for the whole family.

Hey Sooners!! (and others...I guess ;) )

Well, I am officially a Sooner graduate!! I graduted on Saturday and am really enjoying the down time today. Next up...

:wizard: Disney in two weeks!!! :wizard:

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Anyone else in Disney Memorial Day week? Pirate and Princess Party on the 31st?

Well, I am officially a Sooner graduate!! I graduted on Saturday and am really enjoying the down time today. Next up...

First off Congrats!
We will be there the same time but not attending the PPP. Little Miss Julia will be worn out before then.

Congrats!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats!

Just think, if you had gone to the University that is approximately 90 miles to the north, your piece of paper would be worth something...:lmao: GO COWBOYS!:rolleyes1

Just think, if you had gone to the University that is approximately 90 miles to the north, your piece of paper would be worth something...:lmao: GO COWBOYS!:rolleyes1

I suppose so, if I wanted to be a farmer! :rotfl2:

Well, we're back in the land of severe weather. I already want to go back to Disney!! The Poly was INCREDIBLE!!! As soon as I catch up on my sleep, I'll definitely be penning a little trip report.

Hope everyone (even those 15 or so O-S-WHO fans) is safe tonight!! Watch out for those crazy high winds!

P.S. Someone yelled "Go Sooners!!" at me while I was walking through Animal Kingdom on Saturday. Anyone here? I also met one of those 15 Cowboys fans while he was working at the Great Movie Ride.

Can't wait for your trippie. Make sure you come back here to let us know when you start it.

Silly Sooners... :lmao:

Here is to all of the Cowboys out there...

:thumbsup2 Go Pokes!:thumbsup2

I am Stillwater bred and now livin in Orlando. :cool1:

Have to make sure that OState is properly represented here.

Silly Sooners... :lmao:

Here is to all of the Cowboys out there...

:thumbsup2 Go Pokes!:thumbsup2

I am Stillwater bred and now livin in Orlando. :cool1:

Have to make sure that OState is properly represented here.

Well it doesn't really take all that much to represent T. Boone Pickens U. ;)

Hey Okies!!

So, anyone headed to Disney soon?

We're thinking of doing an early December trip. I've booked a room-only at YC. I really wanted BC, but they were out of rooms for my code. Boo!! I might check again in a few weeks. We'll probably stay at SoG before YC; three or four nights at each.

What's going on in the rest of the state?

Anyone go to the Disney Store for the sale? I never made it. Just as well, I probably shouldn't spend anymore money. Hehe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter