Helium

OK, I joined and submitted an article I wrote about my grandpa. :goodvibes

I've spent a lot of time in hospitals with him lately and I had written it last week as a kind of stress reliever.

Otherwise, I probably would have submitted an article on Disney too. :teeth:

I could get to like this place. :)

so how do you actually earn money on that site? do you have to be a certain ranking? I guess it would be best to find a category that is semi obscure?

OK, I didn't plan to bawl my way through my first article!

I couldn't think of anything to write about once I got registered, so I wrote about something near and dear to my heart right now, giving up homeschooling. I've been bawling since I started typing!

I guess I will have to go check out some other articles another day....I can barely even see now! ARGGHHH!

So who's great idea was this anyway???;)

I also joined today. As many of you did, I submitted an article on Disney and how we're always teased about going back to WDW AGAIN!! ;)

No credit from SR yet, but hopefully tomorrow. It sure looks like a great site. I'm an aspiring writer so I'm going to have fun exploring! :goodvibes

I just signed up too. Wrote about my dog. I, too, am crying about it...didn't expect that at all. Still have to look through the site to understand how it all works, but will fun to look through!!

I did it! I wrote an article about training for an endurance event. It was interesting as I'm not usually very creative. I agree, this could be addicting!

Thanks for the heads up everyone... I'll write my article today! Not sure what on.

Faithhope

(((Maybelle))) <-- Here is a hug for you.

Have any of you received any payment yet (either from SR for joining or from Helium from already posting an article)? I've posted 6 articles and haven't received any money yet from either SR or Helium. Just making sure I did everything right!

I received credit from SR this morning. I have only submitted one article to the site and have not been paid for it yet. I'm thinking its because its only ranked 16 out of 44 but I am moving up since submitting it yesterday :)

I received credit from SR this morning. I have only submitted one article to the site and have not been paid for it yet. I'm thinking its because its only ranked 16 out of 44 but I am moving up since submitting it yesterday :)

Did mine late last night and it credited today. :)

I just finished doing this one and I hope I did it right. Did you all write your article through the Sunshine link or through the link you received when you confirmed your email? I sure hope it credits for me!

I signed up last night and submitted my article this morning through the email confirmation link.

DH went to check his email last night, and didn't minimize the article I was working on, so I lost the whole thing. He is such a dope about computers. I asked him if he wanted to use a "typewriter" if he would toss another person's typed page in the garbage and insert his own paper. THAT he could relate to.

I hope that was right also.

Yayyyy!!! I got the credit this morning too (I guess that means I did it right! LOL!) This is a great offer. Considering what I've been going through with my CC this week, I'm very glad to find an offer that has such a good payout without using your CC.

I also cried while writing! My article was "What I've Learned From My Special Needs Child". It's interesting to hear what you all have written about. I may actually have to go back to this site and read a little bit when I have a chance!

Well, shoot. I signed up last night, too, and submitted three articles but don't have credit yet. :confused3 I seem to miss out on a lot of these - must be something in my computer, but I can't figure it out.:headache:

Did this offer get pulled?? I just told my sister about it and now I can't find it anywhere! :confused3 Am I just missing it?

Did this offer get pulled?? I just told my sister about it and now I can't find it anywhere! :confused3 Am I just missing it?

Once you have done an offer it disappears from your list of offers. If all the spaces for that offer have been filled it will also disappear.

OK..this is not good. Now I've got Zooba AND Helium to keep me busy BESIDES all the reward sites and this board. Pretty soon hubby is going to take my computer away. :scared:

I think I'm going to like this Helium thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter