Heinz ketchup’s???

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
So we are from Pittsburgh ( if you know, you know). For the last few years the have had simply Heinz in the parks and resorts. Well, I was watching one of the bloggers this morning and they were using road gold catchup at the Magic Kingdom. Can anyone confirm if this change has happened or do they still have simply Heinz in the parks and resorts? Thanks so much in advance. I know it seems silly

Also from Pittsburgh, and I can tell you that Heinz ketchup is very hard to come by these days at Disney World. I don’t think I saw it anywhere during my week in May. Red Gold is what they have now.

There has been a Ketchup shortage for years apparently…. Anyway any Deluxe resort as they all have DVC attached sell bottles of Heinz it is small enough to carry around and inexpensive.

Thank you all for replying. I will pack a small bottle to use at Mara but he will have to go without in the parks. Thanks again

So we are from Pittsburgh ( if you know, you know). For the last few years the have had simply Heinz in the parks and resorts. Well, I was watching one of the bloggers this morning and they were using road gold catchup at the Magic Kingdom. Can anyone confirm if this change has happened or do they still have simply Heinz in the parks and resorts? Thanks so much in advance. I know it seems silly
I totally understand the Heinz ketchup need, as my parents are both originally from the Pittsburgh area.

I feel like this could be a better choice to carry in the Parks with you, as a big bottle would go bad w/o refrigeration.
Yes, there are many packets there but the extras could just be kept at home and used for work lunches or whatever. I would suggest trying here:

https://www.therestaurantstore.com/items/594433

I would be wary though if travelling via air, IDK if it would be safe to travel with the packets, and IDK if TSA even allows it b/c i think they'd probably consider it a gel. lol

How many things do you eat with ketchup to make it worth bringing your own from home?
I understand if it’s not important to you why it would seem strange. We will probably only use the small one I will pack 3 times or so at Mara. Everyone has their thing and that is his. I look at it this way. He takes me to Disney 2 or 3 times a year. Indulges me at character meals, parties etc ……it’s a small thing I can do for him. Blessed day.

Totally understand. I am from Cleveland and avoid restaurants that don't have Heinz ketchup. I just was talking about this the other day. I was wondering the market share for Heinz. The only other ketchup I could name was Hunts.

Silly, of course not. If I am going to spend $8,000+ on a Disney vacation I need to know the kind of ketchup they serve. Let's not even get into a mustard debate. :)

I was going to ask the Pitts'ers if they put Heinz on hot dogs? And yes, Pitts'ers does have an apostrophe. :tigger:
Some do some do not. My husband puts it on any kind of CS offering. He does refrain from asking for it at Bull and Bear, Shula’s etc.

Not sure I could tell the difference in taste between the major brands. Always thought 'ketchup' was the same singular or plural much like 'deer'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter