Heeeeeeere’s Hei Hei!

I have a russian blue (rescue) and she is the prissiest little you know what. If you want to pet her - no, if you're busy, you WILL do her bidding!

Aww, Russian Blues are beautiful!

Torties are sweet, but they are strong willed. Like, when I first got her, I was going to make it a point to keep her off the table and such. Well, I lost that battle. She generally always loves attention though and does not ever get upset at being petted.

Aww, Russian Blues are beautiful!

Torties are sweet, but they are strong willed. Like, when I first got her, I was going to make it a point to keep her off the table and such. Well, I lost that battle. She generally always loves attention though and does not ever get upset at being petted.

Lol, it's mischka's world and everyone else just serves her. But I adore that little baby.

Sorry! It's been a busy week with midterms!

Hei Hei is........ active. I haven't gotten a decent picture in a week or so because they all come out as a blur.

If it moves, it's under attack. He eats my eyelashes, my toes, anything that moves... Don't walk in front of him in the buff either unless you don't jiggle :rotfl:

I can't figure Lucky out. Sometimes it seems like she's playing but then she gets mean. Hei Hei just sits back and looks at her like,"ooooooookay then".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter