Heartbroken ... miscarriage

thank you soooo much everyone. this board is phenomenal. my wife and i try to talk about it, but when we do we just cry. we haven't taken off time from work and it's been hard to concentrate in the office, very few people there know.

you on the DIS have no idea how much you mean to me, as i read your replies i am in tears. sincerely thank you.

thank you soooo much everyone. this board is phenomenal. my wife and i try to talk about it, but when we do we just cry.

Crying is a form of communicating too. Go with it.

So sorry for your loss. I totally understand where you and your wife are coming from as we have been trying for our 2nd child for over 4 years and my daughter always prays for a little brother or sister. With miscarriages, failed ivfs and donor eggs being $30000, I understand the heartache you and your family are having . Im so sorry

Having almost the identical situation as the above poster We also know your pain. It is good to be able to vent or talk to someone I didnt do that at first and I kept it in but it just made things worse.

Having been through recent disappointments it has been a bit easier for me now and my wife to be able to talk to others and each other. I am very sorry for your loss!!

As someone who can also relate to your circumstances, you have my deepest empathy. I have an only DD and I thank God for her, but I know your pain and her longing for a sibling. I'm too old now, but I had multiple mc's and it just plain sucks. :grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry about your loss. You and your wife and son are in my thoughts and prayers, and we're sending boat loads of pixie dust your way. I'm hoping for the best physical healing for your wife and emotional healing for all of you, and a brighter future. :grouphug:

You are not alone! :grouphug: Glad you are feeling the support of everyone here and, as others have said, reaching out is so important. It takes time to heal, for sure, and tears can be therapeutic. Take care.

Having been in your place, we know how you feel. So sorry for this loss. I just said a prayer for you both.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sayhello

Sorry for your loss. My daughter gave birth to a still born baby boy at almost 7 months pregnant - we love Nicholas and remember him. She now has a 2 year old son and is due next March. You are not alone. It is a painful loss.

My heart goes out to you and your wife. I was 38 when I lost what would have been our 3rd child. That fact that you are in this together with your wife will help both of you get through this painful time. My prayers and thoughts will be with both of you. :grouphug::grouphug:

:( Sorry to hear of this. I agree with a PP, as difficult as it may be, communication will be necessary to help you through this. Hoping for the best :goodvibes

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I have also been where you are now, I lost 4 babies over 3 years trying to have a second child (after nearly miscarrying our DD18). It is such a difficult journey and can have devastating effects on your marriage and family.
Please keep communicating, even if at the moment that means you sit and cry together, and you will eventually get through it.
Sending you prayers, and if it helps, please do pm me and chat.

I'm so sorry for all you're going through. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I will pray that you both find peace and get what you most desire.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter