Heartbroken ... miscarriage

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all.

I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I have just found that DISers have always been so supportive, don't know where else to turn ...

My wife had a miscarriage yesterday. It is so upsetting. I know it's not uncommon, but it hurts. My wife is upset of course ... I didn't know what I was thinking, I didn't think I would be this affected, but I am. We were so excited when she got pregnant, we have one son, he wants a little baby brother or sister too, and we were already making plans ... and then this. I told a couple of my close friends and family, but it's just so hard.

thanks for letting me vent.

I am soooo sorry to hear of your loss...as someone who unfortunately has experienced this multiple times I feel for you and your wife. Give yourself time to grieve and know that you will always remember this special little one.
Big hugs to you and your wife.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife and son.

We're so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep your wife, your son and you in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm glad that you trusted our community to help you get through this. Know that we are here to support you!

I'll be thinking of you all.

Sometimes sad things happen for a reason. While this truly is devastating news, perhaps the reasoning behind it will appear soon to help you better understand why it had to happen.

I am so very sorry for your loss. As someone who miscarried with my first pregnancy I understand the sorrow.

Val & I would like to add our support for your whole family. I'm sure its a difficult time. Just remember you have friends here to lean on. :grouphug:

So sorry for your loss. I totally understand where you and your wife are coming from as we have been trying for our 2nd child for over 4 years and my daughter always prays for a little brother or sister. With miscarriages, failed ivfs and donor eggs being $30000, I understand the heartache you and your family are having . Im so sorry

I am so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you. I wish I could hug you in person. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss! And keep talking about it - it is the only way to get through difficult times. Thinking of you all,
Stacy

So sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter