Healthy Living from the INSIDE OUT - May 2016 WISH Challenge

Hi friends! I'm so excited for a new thread next month! This month was rough. I did manage to lose 3 pounds for the month (although I made such bad decisions this weekend that I know I'm up. But whatever).

I've slipped back into my old habit of treating the weekend like a free for all and that's not going to help me get to my goal. So that's what I'm going to focus on next month! Im only 8 pounds away from my initial goal weight!!

I also bought size 10 shorts yesterday! Last summer I was squeezing myself into size 14s and really should have been a 16. So that was an exciting victory.

As an update to what's been going on personally, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going through a divorce. I'm glad that I've been able to maintain my healthy lifestyle for the most part and not let it completely derail me.

I'm so sorry to hear about the divorce, but good job taking care of yourself during such a stressful time. :hug:

QOTD - May 31

Good morning!!!! Thank you all so much for sticking with the thread this month. I've been such a rubbish hostess but I know that many of you have overcome challenges, accomplished your goals, or (perhaps most important) just keep moving forward. You are all amazing and I'm a honored to be a part of this group.

QOTD - what have you learned this month that you will carry into next month and beyond?

Also - don't forget final check-ins if you haven't already done them!

Not rubbish at all.... just busy! It's called REAL LIFE and I'm sure we all understand!! I didn't chat or reply nearly as much as I would like to have done, but I also know it happens sometimes.

What did I learn this month?? Hmmm.... I think it has finally sunk in that no matter HOW "on point" my eating plan is, no matter how low I drop my SmartPoints (within reason, of course) and even if I watch my salt, carbs, water, etc.... I'm NEVER going to hit that magic number again without some REAL exercise.... like running, weight training, cross-training, etc. Walking just enough to hit a FitBit goal won't cut it to LOSE and have the waist line I would really like. So the choice is mine to make..... do I want to fit into the size 4 shorts I wore to Disney in 2011 (without the muffin top, of course) or do I want to be content in my size 6 (with some muffin top)? That's the real decision.

It's vacation time!!! So, let's all go on a trip around the world in our new challenge:

Healthy Living around the World Showcase ~ June 2016 WISH Challenge!

Hope to see all of you over there!

And, I would love for all of you lurkers (yes, I know you are out there!!) to sign up and start chatting with us! We would love to get to know you and chat with you! :goodvibes

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING the theme! And Yes.... LURKERS welcome!!

Okay friends..... I'm officially signing off of the May challange and hope to see you ALL in June!! Thank you to our lovely hostess for a FUN month, even though I wasn't as involved as I would like to have been. .......................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter