Healthy breakfast on Magic

Muskegon78

DIS Veteran
Are there quite a few healthy options for breakfast on the Magic? Do they offer an egg whites for omelettes?

I eat an egg-white omelet most days on the ship. There is always an omelet station set up at the end of the Topsiders buffet lines (between the two actually, where they do sushi in the afternoons.) You can always request egg-whites. Some days they have their featured omelette made out of egg-whites, other days I just make one up. Parrot Cay usually has an omelette station on the days they have the breakfast buffet. I think you can also request egg-whites when you order eggs for breakfast at Lumiere's.

Other healthy options include muselix, yogurt, turkey sausage or turkey bacon (sometimes), fruit. You can usually order V8 as well, even when not listed as an option. Lumiere's breakfast has several healthy sounding options, including yogurt/granola type drinks, oatmeal, and healthy breakfast combos.

I eat an egg-white omelet most days on the ship. There is always an omelet station set up at the end of the Topsiders buffet lines (between the two actually, where they do sushi in the afternoons.) You can always request egg-whites. Some days they have their featured omelette made out of egg-whites, other days I just make one up. Parrot Cay usually has an omelette station on the days they have the breakfast buffet. I think you can also request egg-whites when you order eggs for breakfast at Lumiere's.

Other healthy options include muselix, yogurt, turkey sausage or turkey bacon (sometimes), fruit. You can usually order V8 as well, even when not listed as an option. Lumiere's breakfast has several healthy sounding options, including yogurt/granola type drinks, oatmeal, and healthy breakfast combos.
Thanks, is that the case for all of the meals?

Thanks, is that the case for all of the meals?

Not sure of your question. What I said is generally true for breakfast, when they have the breakfast buffet in Topsiders and Parrot Cay, I've generally seen an omelette station. And when they have breakfast in Lumiere's (not every day), they generally have the menu with the items mentioned.

Not sure of your question. What I said is generally true for breakfast, when they have the breakfast buffet in Topsiders and Parrot Cay, I've generally seen an omelette station. And when they have breakfast in Lumiere's (not every day), they generally have the menu with the items mentioned.
Sorry, I meant are there just as many healthy options for the other meals?

Sorry, I meant are there just as many healthy options for the other meals?

On every restaurant menu, DCL flags options that are healthier, and usually includes a healthy section where the food has more simple preparation without the heavy sauces and creams. I think you can ask for a simple chicken breast or things like that. They also offer salads and vegeterian offerings on each menu.

One warning - DCL has some fabulous cold fruit soups that I love (like the Mango soup) which sound healthy until you realize they're made with ice cream. I still eat them, because the mango is just so darn tasty, but be aware of what they do to make it that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter