Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

Hopefully they can get it worked out. If not have them call or email. If you shoot me an email I can get that to Mike also. He has a blackberry too. I can have him call Danny tonight too if you'd rather do that. Just let me know.
Thanks! I'm going to let Danny play this out...he may need to speak with Mike; but, I really think he is over tired :sad2: He could not get out of bed this morning...Ashton & I woke up before he did :confused3 and with the time change next week (he really needs to take a few days off of work to regroup!) --I'll let you know if he needs to talk to Mike (I would not want him talking to someone and not make any sense :laughing: ) he may sound that way rested so let's not push the issue!!!!

Have a great day!!!
:wave2:Connie

LOVE all of the old pics, Leanne!! You know--I posted mine on FB and forgot to post them on my TR!! Will have to do that soon! You have me stressed about theses ADRs! We made up a list this past weekend with our choices! Our definites are O'hana dinner (my fav from last trip), Akershus breakfast, Le Cellier dinner, Crystal Palace dinner, and 1900 Park Fare dinner. Off to look at the list!

LOVE all of the old pics, Leanne!! You know--I posted mine on FB and forgot to post them on my TR!! Will have to do that soon! You have me stressed about theses ADRs! We made up a list this past weekend with our choices! Our definites are O'hana dinner (my fav from last trip), Akershus breakfast, Le Cellier dinner, Crystal Palace dinner, and 1900 Park Fare dinner. Off to look at the list!
Actually the places you've chosen I believe are on the list already so you are all set! No need to worry! :thumbsup2

Love the Baloo and King Louie picture. Those characters are BIG so I can see why the poor baby was timid!

I remember the days of measuring each week to see if my son would be tall enough to ride *** at Disney. One year, we truly thought he was tall enough to ride Primeval Whirl and you could barely see a sliver of daylight between his head and the measuring stick thing. The castmember told us it was a "no go". Sooooo frustrating!

Love the Baloo and King Louie picture. Those characters are BIG so I can see why the poor baby was timid!

I remember the days of measuring each week to see if my son would be tall enough to ride *** at Disney. One year, we truly thought he was tall enough to ride Primeval Whirl and you could barely see a sliver of daylight between his head and the measuring stick thing. The castmember told us it was a "no go". Sooooo frustrating!
They are kind of big aren't they. About 15 minutes later she had the hang of it and the rest is history.

Lindsey got her heart broke in 2007. She wanted to ride Primeval Whirl and was about a half inch too short. She cried and cried. My brother and I went on it and we were kind of glad she didn't come with us. Poor little thing would have been crushed with the two of us sliding into her.

Today I will post a pic of Josie's first character experience (2006). She is 8 months old in this pic. I may have posted this on the last PTR, but I love it and will post it again. It was Memorial Day and it was so hot that trip-temps were over 100°. :scared1: I thought Jasmine was so sweet wanting to hold her and play with her.

DCP_0602.jpg

Yay!! I finally made it over to read your PTR--I have finished it and I really want to go back and read your TR too. :)

Hi guys, haven't posted about this but wanted to share. My Mom and Dad ran away to get married in 1971. My Dad was in Vietnam and my Grandpa (My Mom's Dad) didn't like my Dad at all. On one of my Dad's leaves he and my Mom ran away from Columbus, Ohio to Monroe, MI to be married. Next July will be their 40th Wedding Anniversary. My Mom has always felt like she missed out because she never got a wedding. Around their 30th anniversary my Mom started dreaming of a Disney Wedding but unfortunately about 7 months before their anniversary my little sister passed away unexpectedly. That put the wedding idea in the toilet for them. I've been reading some reports and became really interested in the Escape collection vow renewal package. Thought maybe between my parents, my brother, Joe and I that we could do a vow renewal package at Disney for their anniversary in 2011.

After a lot of research I decided to call my brother this morning and run the idea past him. Much to my shock, he said he'd like to pay half and would like to split it down the middle with me! :love2: We're going to give them the package for Christmas and make it a total surprise. I'm calling Disney this afternoon to see what we can work out. I'm so excited to be able to do this for them. They really deserve it!

What a special gift this will be for your parents!! I will be looking forward to hearing their reactions come Christmas morning.

I have been going through pics of trips gone by and came across this one and I thought I'd share. It won't be near as funny as watching the video of the live event.

plutopoopy2003.jpg

OMG!! I about died when I saw this photo. :rotfl: My first reaction was Pluto was relieving himself over the edge of the ferry!! :lmao: So not a magical Disney thought.

Oh yeah, I measured Josie today...just turned 4 a month ago....we still have 4 more inches before we reach 40. We need truckloads of pixie dust over here.:lmao: Bless her heart, she'll probably be driving before she can ride ToT, RnR, or EE. :laughing:

Oh no!! I hope Josie hits a growth spurt soon!! Lilian (my DD) goes in big spurts so hopefully Josie will hit one and be tall enough too. I know I am hoping Lilian will be tall enough too...:cloud9: Right now, she is less than two inches the last time she was measured. She goes to the doctor's office for her annual check up so hopefully we will get good news then. :upsidedow

How precious this is!! I would treasure such a photo. :) Is it up in the home somewhere?

Yay!! I finally made it over to read your PTR--I have finished it and I really want to go back and read your TR too. :) Hi there! Welcome to my PTR! :welcome:

What a special gift this will be for your parents!! I will be looking forward to hearing their reactions come Christmas morning. I can't wait to give it to them. Their planner is so sweet. I can tell she is going to be perfect for them. :cloud9:

OMG!! I about died when I saw this photo. :rotfl: My first reaction was Pluto was relieving himself over the edge of the ferry!! :lmao: So not a magical Disney thought. Too funny!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh no!! I hope Josie hits a growth spurt soon!! Lilian (my DD) goes in big spurts so hopefully Josie will hit one and be tall enough too. I know I am hoping Lilian will be tall enough too...:cloud9: Right now, she is less than two inches the last time she was measured. She goes to the doctor's office for her annual check up so hopefully we will get good news then. :upsidedow Here's some pixie dust for Lilian! pixiedust: I don't know if Josie will get there by May or not but we're wishing really, really hard.

How precious this is!! I would treasure such a photo. :) Is it up in the home somewhere?
Not up in the home. I have 5 Disney albums on my living room table that I flip through all the time. A nice multi frame of our favortie memories might work though...hmmmm....thanks for the idea! I saw really cute multi frames at Target for about $30 that said "dreams", "family", stuff like that in the middle of the different frames. :idea:

Sorry for being MIA, had a super busy weekend. I had to make 4 dozen cupcakes for parties to bring on Friday so there went Thursday. Joe's parents are moving starting today and we spent Friday evening doing their final walkthrough on their new house and making plans for the move and of course trick or treating and parties filled up any spare time we had on Saturday. Yesteray we went furniture shopping with the in-laws and went to the funeral home. Busy, Busy, Busy....let the holiday fun begin! :goodvibes

On a sad note a very good friend of ours lost a son on Friday afternoon. His son was mowing the lawn and a limb from a tree fell and hit him on the head killing him instantly. His son was 25, married and had a young daughter. If you wouldn't mind, please pray for this family - it would be greatly appreciated. They are going through a very hard time right now and can use all the prayer they can get.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween! Pics will be up tonight after our Girl Scout meeting! Talk to you then. :banana:

Glad to hear ya'll had a full weekend!! fun fun fun

so sorry to hear about your friends son...such a sad and freak accident!! many prayers being sent...
:wave2:

P.S. to answer your PM question yes both were very nice and professional!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter