Headin South for Some "Tooth" Whitening!! A Dizneydawn TR ACTUAL Update 7/14

Great start to your trip! I have never made it to rope drop, but I hope to get to at least one or two for our trip in May. I would love to see the opening show at MK. Can't wait to see what your gift was...

Morning all. I will be working on a large update all day to get this caught up to the food report.

For those not on both threads, I wanted to explain my absence. Two weekends ago a family friend died unexpectedly of a heart attack at 48 years old. He leaves behind a son graduating with Carsyn as well as two younger daughters, one of which was in gymnastics with Carsyn for many years.

Then my friend Vicki whom I told you about, who I have known since second grade, succumbed to stomach cancer on Good Friday after only a December 2010 diagnosis.

204564_120772101331927_100001974127027_154786_2089809_o.jpg

I love this picture of her. It was taken at the benefit we had and she wore a hat that said, "Heaven Can Wait."

Her loss is really hard on those close to their family because the trail of young lives cut short is great. Her Dad died of cancer as well in his early forties. Her Mom's second husband died of cancer also not long into the relationship and Vicki's uncle between the losses of these men, was a construction guy who happened to be standing behind a big dump truck one morning at work. The back gate broke on the truck and he was buried alive in topsoil for over twenty minutes before he was dug out. He had suffered loss of oxygen for too long, was brain damaged and died a few months later. Now Vicki and you wonder how much the family can take. Their faith is strong and they are postponing the memorial for a few days to give the family time to gather themselves before they face a huge community wanting to embrace them. I have been asked to write something as a tribute for her and that has simply taken more of a priority than anything else.

I have posted a bit more on the Food TR but quite honestly, it is easier to write there vs. here because it is about food. Food is not attached to emotion like a person is and on here I get to tell a story about a great vacation with my fiance and my youngest son and there is a piece of me that felt selfish and guilty. It also reinforced to me that we all need to take these trips that we love no matter where they are. Spend the weekends playing games and not worrying about the cleaning because at the end of this too short life, all we leave is the moments we took to impact someone else.

I am going to work on loosening up a bit more in life and stop worrying about what I look like and hating pictures of myself because my weight is not where I want it to be. I want to be free enough to act like a kid and not worry that I look dumb at my age when it is just harmless fun. I bought Carsyn a prom dress that was beyond the spectrum of what I thought I would spend because she looked like a Barbie in it and I cried when she walked out of the dressing room and saw how stunning she felt about herself in that huge, pink, ball gown. Totally impractical and perfectly wonderful all rolled into one.

So now that you all are up to speed with some sorrow in our household, it is time to get back to a TR that makes me smile and laugh when I think about it, and I hope you all do as well. I just did not want you to think I had forgotten about this and we will start with....Dan's surprise to me that morning! :love:

So what did Dan spoil me with???

2011-03-201135073.jpg

2011-03-201138075.jpg

2011-03-201136052.jpg

Yep, he got me a Mickey purse! Not just any purse but the newest addition in the Dooney & Bourke line! Now I need to explain that I love handbags. Love the short handles because carrying anything over my shoulder drives me nuts. I do not have broad shoulders to begin with and add a few lb's and you have a non stop dilemma of a purse needing to be hiked up every few seconds. Plus I am short so they never seem to hit me at the right spot when they hang.

I have coveted the Disney line of purses since they came out but none was perfect. Either they had the huge handles or if they were a handbag, the handles were stiff and really thin (I swear I have tried for an hour to come up with another description and all I keep getting is worse things it could be an innuendo for! :lmao:) which would not be comfortable in your hand for long periods of time. So for two years, I longingly look but not totally happy, refused to part with cash for them, knowing I would be driven crazy about what I hated about it.

Then I walked in and saw these new ones on Main Street and was in love!! Bigger handles, roomy handbag in the style I like, colorful zipper and best of all....the pattern was Mickey Balloons!!!! Those darn things make me think of the kids when they were little and just spread a smile on my face. Plus, easy clean material so it will not look trashed in a few weeks!

Literally I had tears in my eyes when I ran to Dan to show him and figured I would save for a while and order it later. I was just so happy I found one I loved 100%. Then Dan, grabbed it from me, inspected it and said, "You love it?"

I looked up at those beautiful eyes and assured him this was the one I had been searching for and went to take it from him to put it back. He said, "Nope. You love it, you are getting it." :worship:

Now it could be that he was just sick of me brooding over the inadequacies of the other purses I have came upon over the last few years at WDW. It also might have something to do with the fact he is even more sick of me at the Coach outlet we stop at, where I spend hours fretting over a purse, get it and then at home, decide I am not really happy with it so I will not spend the money on it and then proceed to return it. (This has happened twice and the outlet is 45 minutes away! :rolleyes1)

I though, am going to hold onto the thought that he knows I am selective and not wasteful and have only bought two purses since we have been together (4 years) so he thoroughly enjoyed spoiling me in a spur of the decision moment because he likes to see me smile and act like he is the best thing since sliced bread. ;)

The CM asked if we wanted to have it shipped back to our hotel and I told her if she thought I was going to let that purse disappear for two days, she had lost her last Chip N Dale nut!

We walked hand in hand down Main Street and grabbed a monorail to go back to The Grand Floridian and enjoy the afternoon. We had bought a beach bag which was the going deal with a purchase over $35 and stopped back at the car to leave the purse, grab our suits and put them in the bag. Dan still did not know what his surprise was and as we walked the grounds after grabbing our beach stuff from the car, I may have led him astray and to a small coronary.

He asked what it was. I asked him if he had nay ideas. He said he thought we were getting our pictures taken. :idea:

I acted upset he had guessed it and said we were doing before and after photos on the beach in our suits. When we came in October, the after ones would be taken. pirate:

He started to turn pale and sweat.

He looked at me and pleaded for the truth.

He pulled out his, "I am getting uncomfortable," card which normally means he has no control about a situation and is ready to flee. Like a claustrophobic in a tanning booth!

Was I ready to give in yet?

Heck no!!!

I said, "Come on! It will be fun! Like the Biggest Loser goes WDW. If I can do it, you can do it."

He then looked like he may indeed pass out. His palms were sweaty and his face was looking more and more sallow.:rolleyes:

So I decided to get him out of his misery pit and tell him the truth. Which originally would have been something he would not have been "comfortable" with either but compared to a photo shoot in a swimsuit on a beach, was not so bad!

See, my evil ploy was really out of good intention!

I pointed him to the walkway sign and he said, "We are going to the health spa aren't we?"

"Yup," I answered excited. "You have been traveling non stop for months, been on the road for a week and then drove to Florida in two days without any real rest. You deserve to be pampered and I knew you would never agree to a massage on your own, so we are getting a couples massage!" :woohoo:

He did breathe a sigh of relief he would not be the centerfold for the next, "WDW GQ," and asked more about what he was walking into.

I explained I had called a few weeks before, to inquire about massages for him and found they offered a couples massage with aromatherapy that would have us in the same room. That we could enjoy the spa's steam room, hot tub, workout room and sauna alone as those were strictly in same sex areas but the massage would be together.

He seemed to let this sink in and as we approached the GF Spa, I held his very macho hand as we walked past a lawn crew of men, not getting pampered anytime soon. I felt like I was staking Grizzly Adams to get his beard shaved off! :rotfl:

P1090329.jpg

We walked in the doors and was greeted warmly by a swanky desk and a CM who had someone lead us to our individual areas. We were early enough to have an hour to unwind in the spa, soak in the hot tub, steam room or sauna and get ready for muscle relaxation. She informed us we would be reunited when our time for the massage was here. Dan took his bag and suit and looked like he was Dead Man Walking! He turned to wave goodbye to me and I felt like a Momma, dropping off her kid at his first day of Kindergarten. He was not sure what to think of this takeover of his life at all! :lmao:

The guest area for women had a lobby with couches, chairs, water, tea and fruit to enjoy. Low lighting and magazines were the accompanying touches and I was given slippers and a robe. I put my clothes in the free locker provided and changed into my swim suit.

On the phone, I had been told that swimsuits were not mandatory in the spa facilities but I seriously do not want to walk into a sauna and see some woman's baby feeders hanging on her knee caps nor do I want mine, floating on the surface of a hot tub, saying hello to whoever walks in. So I brought a suit and the women who were in the area with the steam room etc., were only sitting on the edge of the tub, hiking their robes up, because they did not feel comfortable either just walking around all neked like it was a gyno day at the fair.

When I had about fifteen minutes left before our appointment time, I changed into my robe and slippers and sat on the couch with 8 women, all having a pedi/mani fest for a wedding. They asked what I was getting and when I told them, they thought it sounded romantic and really neat.

I wish I could say it was. :mad:

You see after I was brought into the hallway to meet with Dan and we picked which type of aromatherapy we wanted (There was 4 to choose from, including one with no scent so I am not sure how that is aromatherapy? :confused3) we were led into a room that was literally two separate rooms with a Moroccan style curtain dividing them, that they had simply pulled back to allow us to see one another. There had to be fifteen feet between the two massage tables. It was not exactly the romantic experience I envisioned, holding hands and talking while getting our knots worked on! In fact I would have had to talk louder than at a restaurant for him to hear me at all or vice versa because at least at a restaurant you are only a few feet apart.

So they left us alone for a few minutes to get ready on the table, Dan started face down, me face up and the massage therapists, came in through the doors into each room because again, these rooms are usually individual rooms. Did I mention it cost more to book a couples massage because it allows a more "intimate" experience?

Now for the massage review. It was nice. It was a massage. It was not mind blowing, make you say ahhhhhh and never let me back into the real world type of massage. I have had several massages and they were as good, some better than this.

For a lot less of the price mind you. Yes it is at WDw where everything costs more but usually I do not feel like I got ripped off. In fact a massage at Vero Beach one year, still is one of the best ever and I would have paid more if it was asked. The only saving grace was that we did get a discount due to DVC.

The other memory that was well worth the money was that Dan, who was all stressed out having another woman touch him, fell asleep 10 minutes into the massage. :rotfl2:

That's right, all of a sudden I heard him snore and just started laughing. So much for "I won't be able to relax."

This also made me sure I would never allow him to get a massage on his own, alone because some woman could have their way with him and he would never know the difference! ;)

So there I lay, knowing I paid booco bucks for a mediocre rub down and a nap for Dan! Every time I started relaxing, he snored louder and I wanted to jump across the room and wake his butt up to make sure he enjoyed every dollar of his "torture!"

Seriously, it was overall okay. We both agreed nothing we would do again there but maybe at home for a reasonable price. We did feel pretty good after it was over. I went back and took a steam shower for ten minutes then met Dan in the lobby after getting dressed. As we we walked into the sunlight, we noticed while we were inside, the grounds had been finished and we were amazed at the speed they planted the gardens around WDW.

P1090330.jpg

We also appreciated the grounds of the GF.

P1090332.jpg

P1090334.jpg

P1090337.jpg

P1090336.jpg

P1090335-1.jpg

The hill here is actually right by the tennis courts and as we approached, a heard of people came out of the trees and started walking down the hill like it was an every day occurrence. They were all CM's and some were dressed in heals. They proceeded to make there way down the hill to a manhole in the grass and point to the beach. It was just odd. :confused3

Next up...Back to MK & getting Baylor!

I liked your update so far :) 2 bad the massage wasn't great though :( I love a good massage so that would be very important to me!

LOVE the new Handbag!

I am hopint to do the couples massage on the Disney Cruise in november. Now maybe I will just go for the couples room?
I would hate to spend that kind of money on a massage and then not like it.

I am the same way about handbags! I always hate to spend a lot and not love the bag. What a lovely thing for Dan to do for you. Your gift of the couples massage was great too. Too bad it wasn't all you had hoped for. At least Dan relaxed! :laughing:

If you like the spa thing and want an awesome couples getaway, you MUST go to the Sundara in Wisconsin Dells. That is the best place I have ever been to in my entire life. I have had 2 massages there, a haircut and masque and a pedi. OMG. OMG. Did I mention OMG???

Oh yeah, LOVE the purse!!!! I may have to check them out again when we go. I got a wristlet last trip, but I heard your purse calling my name.

We did the couples massage during our honeymoon. It was NOT at all what we expected. We were so disappointed. I thought they would have improved that in the last 7 years. So sorry you fell victim to it too.

That purse is so cute!

Sorry about all of the losses in your life recently.

baby feeders :rotfl2: I've never heard that one before!

I'm sorry the couple's massage was not all you hoped it would be.

The bag is B-E-A-U-TIFUL! I love it!

I thought long and hard about getting a D&B messenger bag but so far haven't been willing to part with the funds to get one. I keep telling myself that it would be better to put that cash towards the next Disney trip so I keep taking it back out of my online shopping cart. :lmao:

Maybe one day though...

Sorry to hear of you loss...my grandfather died just before Easter and I turned to food for comfort but I think I have a handle on thing now and not too much damage was done to my waistline thankfully!

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

So very sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs and prayers from NC.

I'm kind of glad to hear the it's not worth the money to go to the spa at the GF, because it's something that's always tempted me. Course, now I have a DBF who has massage therapist experience, so....I can enjoy it at home!

Sorry for your loss... :sad1: My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family during this difficult time... :littleangel:

Wow!!! Love the purse... :love: And what a sweetie for telling you to buy it!!! :cloud9:

Bummer about the "romantic" couples massage... It's the thought that counts, right??? ;)

I liked your update so far :) 2 bad the massage wasn't great though :( I love a good massage so that would be very important to me!
A great massage is a gift for sure!!!
LOVE the new Handbag!
Me too!
I am hopint to do the couples massage on the Disney Cruise in november. Now maybe I will just go for the couples room?
I would hate to spend that kind of money on a massage and then not like it.
My suggestion is to get over to the cruise thread and ask if anyone has done a massage on a cruise and seek their advice. As for the GF, I would never get another one, individual or couples!
I am the same way about handbags! I always hate to spend a lot and not love the bag. What a lovely thing for Dan to do for you. Your gift of the couples massage was great too. Too bad it wasn't all you had hoped for. At least Dan relaxed! :laughing:
Dan's relaxing is a compliment to a masseur, like belching is to a German chef! :lmao:
If you like the spa thing and want an awesome couples getaway, you MUST go to the Sundara in Wisconsin Dells. That is the best place I have ever been to in my entire life. I have had 2 massages there, a haircut and masque and a pedi. OMG. OMG. Did I mention OMG???

Will need to check that place out!!
Oh yeah, LOVE the purse!!!! I may have to check them out again when we go. I got a wristlet last trip, but I heard your purse calling my name.
I got Carsyn one as a gift from this trip - will show pics later!
We did the couples massage during our honeymoon. It was NOT at all what we expected. We were so disappointed. I thought they would have improved that in the last 7 years. So sorry you fell victim to it too.
Did you complain? The masseurs asked how it was once we re-robed and were in the hallway but that is not the place for me to tell them I thought it was okay but not worth the money. Being half neked does not make one feel like they have much desire to be confrontational!!! :lmao:
Sorry about all of the losses in your life recently.
Thanks. Vicki's Celebration of life was on Saturday and now just feeling ready to type out something here.
baby feeders :rotfl2: I've never heard that one before!
That's cause in Canada, you feed your babies Moose milk! :rotfl2:
I thought long and hard about getting a D&B messenger bag but so far haven't been willing to part with the funds to get one. I keep telling myself that it would be better to put that cash towards the next Disney trip so I keep taking it back out of my online shopping cart.
I am the return queen of maybe purchases!!! :lmao:
Maybe one day though...

Sorry to hear of you loss...my grandfather died just before Easter and I turned to food for comfort but I think I have a handle on thing now and not too much damage was done to my waistline thankfully!
So sorry honey. Hope it is getting a bit easier.:hug:

Course, now I have a DBF who has massage therapist experience, so....I can enjoy it at home!
Oh wait a minute!!!!! Do tell more!!
Sorry for your loss... :sad1: My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family during this difficult time... :littleangel:
Thanks a lot. They played a video with all these pics from even her as a child and it's hard to believe her Dad has been gone for almost thirty years and was not there for her to get married, have kids etc., and now she will leave that same hole in her children's lives.
Sorry for your loss.

Thanks guys. I feel good about saying goodbye and now focusing on spending time doing things she would have wanted us all to do to celebrate her.

Well....ok!
I met Joe at a St. Patrick's Day party, and we just sort of hit it off. Then we found out that he only lives about 20 minutes away from me, so for that weekend he offered to give me a ride home since we were both going. The ride home was pretty chill because it was late, but the ride back to Gville was hilarious. He had me literally rolling in my seat. Then that night I found out he worked as a massage therapist at the local YMCA for a while, and he proceeded to give me a full body massage, and then drew me a bath in his jacuzzi tub. With candles along the edge. I was completely sold after that. We've been dating a little over a month now, officially. Here's a picture of us at a local festival we went to last weekend.

221723_10150569946320232_589280231_18765138_1369755_n.jpg

Leaving the Grand Floridian grounds, we walked back into the main hotel lobby and noticed the detailed mosaic's on the ground. No matter how many times I go to WDW, there is always a new discovery at every turn.

P1090338.jpg

P1090348.jpg

We then went to the podium for the GF Tea and asked if we might be seated earlier than our scheduled time. They said no, we walked around a few shops and as we passed them again, they remembered our request and said they had a No Show, so we enjoyed our tea half an hour early!

***AGAIN if you want thorough, detailed and glorious food reviews, please see the FOOD Review TR link on the first post and here it is again for those who do not want to look for it!
Oh Sweet Mother of Bread Pudding!!!

After our tea, we looked around the lobby and saw a slightly off balanced woman, enjoying the dancing of two young girls and piano playing of the house pianist. If this is your Grandmother, Mother or Dear Auntie, please know I do not mean to poke fun. I did home health care for people with Alzheimer's a long time ago, and my clients when lucid, would make me laugh more than anyone ever has, at their witty thoughts on their life.

I am not sure what this woman's health issues were but she did love her stuffed animals and she was alone in the lobby for a long time so at some level she must be functional. (Assuming nobody would just park a senior citizen and head out to MK for the day...but then again, maybe some people would!)

She donned a wig, slightly off center, a big red shawl and perhaps may have looked like Loretta Lynn's twin if she had one. She was tiny. Her shopping cart, dolly thing a ma bob, was chalk full of stuffed animals. Maybe she lives close by and just comes to hang out and enjoy the afternoons in the lobby. I could think of worse places to be!

P1090350-1.jpg

The girls dancing were just having a blast and the youngest one, about three, was twirling in circles and doing swooping hand gestures to the delight of everyone around!

We headed back to the monorail and decided to hit MK for a few hours before we had to get Baylor. Once through the gates, we were shocked at the hoochie Mama skirts/shorts some girls were wearing.

P1090352.jpg

I have three teens/young adults but let me tell you that if my daughter's thong was sticking out the bottom of her skirt, she would need to make room for my foot while she walked!

Let alone the fact her brother's would have never allowed her to leave the house. Even Treyner, does not like it when his girlfriends wear less out in public, than they might to a pajama party. Bottom line, everyone has a teensy bit of cellulite in their thighs and wearing something with as much coverage as a bikini leaves nothing to the imagination and only accents your flaws.
Okay - enough of the Mom lecture but sheesh!

We managed to enter MK just as a train was pulling up! Miraculously, the two of us were able to run and jiggle our way to the platform before the train left and ride around to Frontierland! I love that train ride. Smells like old fashioned fun and seeing the back of many attractions, never gets tiresome to me.

P1090353.jpg

There were loads of Mallard's, nesting and just hanging about in Frontierland. I am a nature lover through and through minus spiders and 110 degree camping! I could watch ducks and geese all day and when we move and get a hobby farm, there will be ducklings and goslings every spring!!! One of my favorite colors if I had to pinpoint a few, is that iridescent green on a male Mallard's head. I have never figured out why God made all the male birds attractive and the female ones plain! Then again, I have not figured out a lot of things on his master plan!!

We were amazed at how packed the place was since we had left Main Street that morning. It was after 4 p.m. now and wall to wall people around Splash Mountain. I hate this area of the park and one area I think they should improve upon somehow. It is so darn congested with Splash Mountain Que and release, families waiting who do not ride, gift shop traffic, train load and unload plus just the traffic gawkers. TOO MANY PEOPLE and many not very happy after being there all day, and so we dodged out and got in line for Tom Sawyer's Island.

Dan said he had never been on it and I had only once, many years ago when the kids were little. The raft ride over is an adventure in itself because you have to stand and if you are not steady on your feet, you may just land in your neighbors backside!

P1090356.jpg

Dan had to use the facilities upon arrival and to get even with the picture of me, heading out of the women's lavatory at the Little Brown Church, I snapped a photo of him at his finest!

P1090357.jpg

P1090358.jpg

Again, the attention to detail, while I waited, was so neat in the porch area by the restrooms. Love the baskets!

Once we were on our way, I told Dan of the paint brush mystery, That according to WDW legend, they hide a few paintbrushes every morning on the island and you get some type of award if you are the lucky finder of one.

Now please know, that I, not Dan, does most of the research for our WDW trips. I read, peruse, scan and devour what I can to help the intrigue and fun of our trips. He had not heard of the paint brush, nor would he ever had known of the paint brush, until I mentioned it as small talk.

Literally, two seconds later, Dan, bends down behind a drinking fountain and pulls a paint brush out of his....er...I mean "from" some leaves which were partially covering it!!!

P1090359.jpg

I mean seriously!!! He would never have know, thought of or looked for a darn paint brush and if I would have told him a few seconds later, he would have passed it already. Literally it was two seconds after my detail filled diatribe and now, he held it like a big two year old, who found Willy Wonka's Golden ticket!

I did not know whether to clobber him or hug him. He even offered to let me claim it as my victory but I don't accept pity paint brushes Thank You!

We walked on, looking at the river boat people, who were not realizing they had Veruca Salt's brother in their midst!

P1090360.jpg

So many great photo opportunities on the Island!!

P1090361.jpg

We played a game of checkers and I called Mek to tell her about the lucky guy and she could not believe either that it was about 5:00 p.m. and any was still left to be found! At this point, he was getting to be cocky and I warned him I also knew of a great hiding place for the paint brush!

P1090362.jpg

As we walked back to catch a raft to shore, we stopped and took a pic of the lucky water fountain from where he learned about the paint brush. You can see just how far he had to look once he knew what he was looking for!

P1090363.jpg

On the raft ride over, people who knew of the paint brush legend, kept asking him all these questions and even asked to take his picture with it. One lady, smacked her husband on the arm and said, "See I told you I knew there was paint brushes!" Then she proceeded to tell our raft of castaways that he had not believed her and she was sooooo glad she could hold this over his head of the benefit to WDW research!!

Once ashore, we told the CM what we found, again, she was amazed at the late time of the day, and awarded us with two free Fast Passes for life!!!!

Okay...not really. It was two free fast passes for one ride that day!

The other would have been much better huh!!

P1090364.jpg

We took our FP's and went on Splash Mountain, after buying a Coke at the gift shop because we needed a bag for the camera and they will not give you a plastic bag unless you purchase something!

We were seated in the front and I knew we were going to get soaked. I also knew the poor suck'as with us were not appreciating the weight of the situation.

Literally!

P1090365.jpg

P1090366.jpg

P1090367.jpg

P1090368.jpg

P1090369.jpg

P1090370.jpg

This shot reminds me of "The Goofy Movie" when they visit the possum place!

P1090371.jpg

P1090372.jpg

P1090373.jpg

Right before our free fall to death...or at least that was my fear!

P1090376.jpg

We were drenched!!

We also realized that Dan cannot ride this with his leg span. He cannot sit sideways or front to back without racking his knees! He swears never again!

P1090379.jpg

Well....ok!
I met Joe at a St. Patrick's Day party, and we just sort of hit it off. Then we found out that he only lives about 20 minutes away from me, so for that weekend he offered to give me a ride home since we were both going. The ride home was pretty chill because it was late, but the ride back to Gville was hilarious. He had me literally rolling in my seat. Then that night I found out he worked as a massage therapist at the local YMCA for a while, and he proceeded to give me a full body massage, and then drew me a bath in his jacuzzi tub. With candles along the edge. I was completely sold after that. We've been dating a little over a month now, officially. Here's a picture of us at a local festival we went to last weekend.

221723_10150569946320232_589280231_18765138_1369755_n.jpg

Ummm...you had me at Massage! :lmao:

I am really happy for you and he looks like he loves spending time with you by that smile!! Cute couple! I hope you both have a happy future and may it work out for a long time! Who needs the dating craziness???

Guess what? Treyner and Taylor just broke up :sad1:....long distance with no moving for either of them in the distant future is just too hard right now...maybe later but for now, they are just friends.

Timing is never right for you two!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter