Headin South for Some "Tooth" Whitening!! A Dizneydawn TR ACTUAL Update 7/14

I Finally started my trip report. Ready to see some pictures of us from October? (What? It hasn't been a year yet.....:rolleyes1)

Oh my gosh....where do I begin?!! I just found your TR and have spent the last hour and half catching up.

On a funny note - when you mentioned B.O., (and my DS24 is going to kill me if he knew I was posting this, on our first day at WDW on our trip in 2010 and it was DS24 & DS18 first visit, our room wasn't ready until almost 4:30 p.m. DS24 has had an issue this past year with no deoderant seeming to work so needless to say, after the plane ride, walking around Epcot in 85+ weather for 5 hours, he desperately needed to shower and change his t-shirt. We had a 4:45 dinner reservation at Teppan Edo and since the room wasn't ready until almost 4:30, we had to cancel that ressie so he could shower and change. This was recurring through our trip - a few hours in the sun and 3 different deoderants and it was back to the room to shower and change :rotfl2: Poor guy - now at least he only has this problem under one arm :rotfl:)

I sent you a PM that I hope will help. :wizard: Best wishes, Cindy

Just a quick post to say that waking up to a sick dog is no more fun than waking up to a sick child. Maybe worse because he cannot tell me what he ate, what he feels like and I am not about to take his temp! :scared1:

Yes...It is 5:19 a.m. and this all started at about forty minutes ago but he seems better now! :worship:

The bright side is that I do not need to worry about oversleeping the 5:30 a.m. alarm we had set to leave the house by 6:30 a.m. for soccer district championship game! Hope Baylor is ready and as slap happy as I will be on the drive! :hyper2: :jumping3:

Aw my dog is ill too. Totally off her food. Poor lamb. Just not herself. I wish she could just say 'Yo I ate a stone/something I shouldn't have! Help' instead of looking sad at me.

Good luck Baylor!

Sarah

OH! She has just brought up part of a tennis ball. Nice. :scared1:

When our dog had tummy troubles recently (after spending LOTS of $ at the vet to find out it was a virus), they suggested the rice, boiled chicken and/or canned pumpkin puree diet for a while. It helps with puking and/or diarrhea. Our dog didn't care for the boiled chicken (no surprise) but LOVED the pumpkin!
It helped him.

Good luck!

Hope soccer goes well and you don't all melt from this ridiculous heat and humidity!!!

Oh Dawn, I can't tell you how horrid I feel about not being able to come to the wedding. Three weeks in Florida made it hard. When the district decided that Marc had to go to Chicago for a week well that made it impossible! I saw Shannon's pictures and you were a beautiful bride! Congrats!

Oh my! I love that picture of Baylor! He looks so relaxed. A lot of the time he seems to be uncomfortable in pictures (neck injury not withstanding), but that one is just awesome. it just captures him perfectly.

It was a beautiful wedding y'all! So wonderfully them. Dawn & Dan are the perfect couple and such awesome friends!!

AWWWWW Shucks! We love all y'all too (like my TN twang?) :thumbsup2

Congratulations Dawn and Dan!!:love: You are a very special couple who deserve all the best in life!! Your wedding looks like a dream come true - I am so happy for you!! I married my prince charming 4 years ago and I still can't believe how lucky I am... Enjoy your new lives as husband and wife together!:hug:

I'll try to remember to call you back tonight on my way home. That darn life thing got in the way and I just forgot. Ellie's bday was Monday so we were doing party stuff over the weekend. Between that and being at the pool(because it's so freaking HOT as you well know) I just forgot.

Dawn, I loved reading about your wedding. You have the most amazing family and I can just sense your happiness and fun you all have together. Your wedding was beautiful and even made me tear up a little. After reading your trip reports I feel as though I know you guys and I'm soooo happy for you. :yay:

Loved the wedding post! :love:
That was perfect - love the shirts you found for the boys.....

Wow! I was looking for trip reports to get us in the Disney mood since we will be there in about two weeks and found this one! Been a while since I had read a Dizneydawn TR and we enjoyed the last ones. Just wanted to say congratulations on the wedding! And...when's the next update? :lmao: Especially since we just spent the last hour and half reading through the whole thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter