HEA Dessert Party

We’ve managed to get the fourth of April. My wife and I were both on the chat at 10am uk time and my cast member said not released yet and my wife fortunately got a cast member who told us the 3rd was sold out but availability on the fourth.

It’s very frustrating that those who have been prepared are missing out. We’ve been checking since the 60 day mark and I appreciate that we might still have missed out but seemed no reason not to seamlessly add the HEA availability

That was my problem😭 Now my date is unavailable. I didn’t realize it would be under a different name. So sad right now. I know not right to be, but I am. Thank you for posting your response.
did you try all three? Pre, post, and seats/sweets?

I need a reservation for May 31 or later that week. Any idea how reservations are opened in the past? I am thinking they are released in batches?

That was my problem😭 Now my date is unavailable. I didn’t realize it would be under a different name. So sad right now. I know not right to be, but I am. Thank you for posting your response.
Now the site seems down to me so maybe it’s a site issue? What date are you looking for? My mouse dining alert never worked. Interesting that other alert services worked

For those still looking, if you search fireworks dessert in the app, these are the three

Attachments

• 89E4BD2A-11F9-4FDF-AAAE-E7588E54B3CC.jpeg
    89E4BD2A-11F9-4FDF-AAAE-E7588E54B3CC.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3

Now the site seems down to me so maybe it’s a site issue? What date are you looking for? My mouse dining alert never worked. Interesting that other alert services worked
my web browser isn't working but i got through on the app

For April we
I've been on since 0555, refreshing constantly. Either they sold out that first moment OR they are not releasing them atb0600.
😔 😔 😔
For April week (1-7? Or after?). I saw nothing and now I see the 1st, 2nd, and 6th post party, April 1st and 2nd pre-party and seats. I hope you find something that works for your plans!

Great! Got Pre-party for Easter Sunday, April 9th.
Thanks everyone for your help. It felt a bit like a support group here, waiting for the reservations to drop!!!

Yes it did, LOL! Feeling grateful for this group. Glad we had each other to calm the fear that we'd missed something along the way while booking.

Out of interest has anybody received an alert for these? I had them set up with 2 different providers and nothing yet. Managed to book the old fashioned way.

Nope, I had all 3 of them set up with 2 different providers as well and nothing.

I had an alert set through Mouse Dining, but it was linking to the Enchantment parties, so I decided to load up directly to Disney's site and hope for the best. As of yesterday Mouse dining did not have a way to reserve the new packages.

Got mine! Woohoo!

Anyone who has done it before, and advantage or disadvantage to doing the pre or post party??

Thank you guys! My computer keeps spinning but I was able to snag eats & seats for the end of our trip from the mobile app!
Out of curiosity, do you all have a preference? I picked that so we don't have to sit on the grass but I wasn't sure if there are other factors that should be more important. Initial instinct was the post dessert party so we could linger while people leave but the park is open until 11 our week so we should be able to hit a few rides while the masses leave.

For this upcoming trip, I've booked the post-party on a night when I hope we can linger while the crowd empties. Post-party reservations are allowed in the grassy viewing area starting at 8 PM, so we'll have our pick of spots and can stretch out and chill for a bit beforehand.

Yes it did, LOL! Feeling grateful for this group. Glad we had each other to calm the fear that we'd missed something along the way while booking.

I had an alert set through Mouse Dining, but it was linking to the Enchantment parties, so I decided to load up directly to Disney's site and hope for the best. As of yesterday Mouse dining did not have a way to reserve the new packages.

For this upcoming trip, I've booked the post-party on a night when I hope we can linger while the crowd empties. Post-party reservations are allowed in the grassy viewing area starting at 8 PM, so we'll have our pick of spots and can stretch out and chill for a bit beforehand.
I had just last night updated my mouse watchers alert to the new Happily Ever After name…I’d cancelled the Enchantment alert.

Just in case it’s glitching, keep checking, and try breaking up into smaller parties just in case. I am still seeing availability, so I can check your dates if you’d like. :)

Set up an alert through a third-party booking site. I bet someone will change their mind. I have used Mouse Dining for other reservations and had luck, though not sure if they have added this one to their site. Someone else mentioned another site up further in the thread where it did alert them to this new party being open for booking. Best of luck! I know how frustrating that must feel. *big hugs*

for all those still looking, i think it’s definitely a site issue bc now I don’t see anything for April pre-party and it seems really unlikely they’re all booked! So def keep refreshing! Good luck!

We have a lightweight Matador blanket (purchased off Amazon years ago) that we set down, and we recently ordered some very light foam foldable squares (EEEKit 4 Pack Camping Cushion). Most people will just sprawl out all over the grass though, so it just depends on your comfort level. 🙂
Thank you for the tip! Off to add another item to my Amazon cart, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter