• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hay Bez/JeanJoe

cobbler

DIS Veteran
Thanks for playing Pirates with me yesterday (I'm sage). I now have 3 wins for level 2 under my belt.

If you ever get bored and I am online let me know. I'd like to rack up some more wins!!

:wave2:

Hi Snuggie reporting in here--if you ever need help with pirates let me know---Bezoar and Alex helped me and I would like to return the favor to others. I am not as good as them though--I am getting there!!

It was a pleasure, really, except for the irritating White Screen of Death and boots we both experienced.

If only my playing time were predictable and I didn't have the risk of needing to quit at any moment, it'd be great to organize a Pirates Help Meet, kind of like other boards have done for both pirates and fireworks.

Or, if our signatures were longer, putting in a "Dis pirates helper" could advertise availability for a few rounds.

Still, with the number of people here, it shouldn't be so hard to slowly eke out the wins to that elusive pin :)

I've already got 4 stars on my Invisibility pin...
Once I finish getting the last one, I'll be glad to help people out.
I've gotten very good...
Just look for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter