Hawaii cruise

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
can anyone help me
Looking for Hawaii cruise for 2018
Can only see may 2018
I thought they did twice year ?

NCL Pride of America home port is in Hawaii and has sailings year round.

We are booked on Radiance of the Seas, September 7, 2018. It goes from Vancouver to Honolulu. We did the same cruise in September 2015.

What questions do you have?

Radiance leaves Hawaii for Vancouver in May and then returns in September.

Maybe you put Honolulu as your departure port instead of searching for Hawaii cruises

Will anyone here be on the Vancouver to Honolulu cruise in September 2018 with us?

This will be our group's second time on RCCL's Vancouver to Honolulu cruise in the fall, September 2018. Is anyone here on the cruise?

Was hoping to meet a Disboard poster on board! It's a great cruise...anyone considering it?

NCL Pride of America home port is in Hawaii and has sailings year round.
It's also the only ship that sails Hawaii with no sea days.

Warning.... the Pride of America is not DCL. There is no pixie dust.

The Radiance of the Seas stops at a few ports, it’s a good itinerary!

It’s still not PIF time, but are any Disboarders on this cruise?

Doesn't seem like it. Did you check out cruise critic's Meet and Greet forum?

fwiw, I'd love to hear how this cruise goes for you. I was last in Hawaii in 2015. Love the islands.

fwiw, I'd love to hear how this cruise goes for you. I was last in Hawaii in 2015. Love the islands.
Our group consists of 7 adults. In the group, I’m the only one on the Disboards, and if there was another on board, I would be happy to meet. Maybe they would be going to Aulani afterwards like we are!
We did the cruise in 2015. It’s a nice itinerary. 2 of our group are new to RCCL, the other 5 were all on it in 2015.
Tom and I were last in Hawaii, Maui and Oahu in 2017, in February, to see whales.

It’s paid in full time. Anyone book Radiance of the Seas to Hawaii?

Our group is now down to 6, but we are just a bit over a month away from flying to Vancouver.

Has anyone here booked this great cruise, Radiance of the Seas, Vancouver to Honolulu September 7, 2018!

Our group is now down to 6, but we are just a bit over a month away from flying to Vancouver.

Has anyone here booked this great cruise, Radiance of the Seas, Vancouver to Honolulu September 7, 2018!
We were on Radiance's 12-night Honolulu to Vancouver cruise in May 2017, and I'd gladly do it again. Unfortunately, I can't go this September. I hope you'll have a wonderful cruise!

If it were me - I'd be tempted to book the following cruise to Sydney, too!

Last edited:
We were on Radiance's 12-night Honolulu to Vancouver cruise in May 2017, and I'd gladly do it again. Unfortunately, I can't go this September. I hope you'll have a wonderful cruise!

If it were me - I'd be tempted to book the following cruise to Sydney, too!

We have a week in Aulani, and a Grand Villa to boot!

We are on the Sky Princess in March 2020. We’ll be taking a 28 night cruise around Australia then, and meeting PIO on her home turf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!