Hawaii 2020 Questions? Bring 'Em On!

So is the only way to do port adventures for the honolulu port is if you do a pre or post stay? I wanted to do diamond head when we get to honolulu but cast members are saying that the day you disembark there are no excursions that day. Yet, for the people embarking would they be able to do that? Since we are embarking from Van Couver I looked for port adeventures and they have it listed only as disembark. So I'm wondering if it only depends on the port if you get to do excursions.
My experience is that DCL doesn't offer pre-booking of excursions they have in disembarkation ports. These are offered onboard for booking if they are going to have them. For us that is too "iffy" so if we want to tour around in our disembarkation port, we'll book something on our own. And no, the people who are boarding in Honolulu are not offered DCL tours. (See below; Port Adventures is grayed out and not selectable!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter