Have you tried Polite Pig and how did you like it?

edk35

DIS Veteran
We arrive next Friday for 9 days and was looking at the restaurants at Disney Springs. This one caught me eye. Thoughts?

We eaten there on our last 2 trips & really enjoyed it both times. Here is a picture of the ribs. The baked beans were also great.

20191113_180347.jpg

We loooove Polite Pig. I'm a huge BBQ fan and DH likes it but doesn't always have to have it like me. He requests Polite Pig every time we go to WDW. Love the slider trio and the brisket. And yes, the brussels are to die for!

I like the food but they expect you to tip even though it is quick service. Just wanted to make you aware of that in case it would sway your decision. It wasn't like this when they opened but they started doing it last year or the year before.

Great place. We go often and sit at the bar and have the slider trio with a trio of sides. Very filling for two and delish. Brussels sprouts are good but so are the sweet potato tots.

I like the food but they expect you to tip even though it is quick service.
This /\
They will ask you to tip at the counter when you order. We don't do that, we tip the person who brings us food, sauce, etc. as we're leaving. It's a weird tipping situation for sure.
We've eaten there several times and I've had some good meals, and some not so much, mostly the first few months or so. It's been a little more consistent the past year though.

We LOVE it! Very good barbecue, great sides and an excellent value. We eat there at least once every trip, and are even heading to Disney Springs the day before our cruise in November just so we can eat there.

This was so good! We loved polite pig. We had the burnt end meatballs, grilled corn, Mac and cheese, and sweet potato tots and loved it all. Then we stood in the cool kids club for the gideons cookie. We’re from Australia so it was nice to try an American take on bbq food - but we heard a group of southerners say it was the best bbq they’d had so good reviews all round.

We have gone the last 3 trips and it’s been great every single time! All the food is going but the alcoholic slushees they have are the best

We love the Polite Pig. Great BBQ and if you are on the dinning plan its a great use of a counter service meal. It is one of our favorite restaurants at disney springs. The beer there is also good and they have different BBQ sauces to try out on your meal

We went in December and it was fine. Not great BBQ, in my opinion, but good. I found the meat a bit fatty and the rub was too salty for me to eat my whole portion, but the others in my party liked it well enough.

Love it! Especially the sides- so many to choose from and everything is delicious

We're big BBQ fans, and thought Polite Pig was good - not great. We'd return, but its never a must do for us. Whenever we have been there, we've also found the seating area to be very busy, and its seat yourself. If you have a larger group, seating could be a challenge.

We're big fans too. The Cedar Plank Salmon with a side of Roasted Cauliflower is one of my favorite meals on property. As a bonus if on the DDP it's a $33 value as a QS credit if combined with a Moscow Mule. It's also a great place to people watch if you grab an outdoor seat.

I've been meaning to try the Brussel Sprouts that everyone praises but I can't stop ordering that damn Cauliflower!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter