Have you ever known someone for a long time

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
then all of a sudden they tell yuo something in passing and you are floored, but act normal/

Some one today (who shall be namless) never heard of a creme stick, I am serious, I think her mom should be jailed for this, I hope her children are not as neglected is she is

then all of a sudden they tell yuo something in passing and you are floored, but act normal/

Some one today (who shall be namless) never heard of a creme stick, I am serious, I think her mom should be jailed for this, I hope her children are not as neglected is she is
What’s a cream stick? My first thought was a blush or foundation, but coming from you it must be a type of food. :P

What’s a cream stick? My first thought was a blush or foundation, but coming from you it must be a type of food. :P

What is a matter with you people

CO3OEofUkAAnvRV.jpg

I seriously thought you were talking about something like these:

View attachment 549096 View attachment 549098

If I saw what you're talking about I would call that a cream-filled donut. :rotfl2:

I thought he may be talking about a creamsicle too. I've never heard of a cream stick. It looks like a long john to me.

Creme Stick is different, like a maple bar/long john but cream filled. I love maple bars (as I call them)

Long johns can be cream filled.

EDIT:

Apparently we are talking about donuts and not ice creams. Add me to the list of never heard of them before. Must not be a thing on the West Coast.

When I was growing up they were 50/50 bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter