Have you ever heard Michael Buble sing?

accomp

<font color=coral>I know- we're a little behind th
I had never heard of him before tonight. I saw him on TV and thought that he was wonderful! I am not easily impressed by singers of today when they try to sing standards, but this guy was great! I went to his website to learn more about him and now I definitely consider myself a Michael Buble fan! Now I want his CD! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't know who he is. I'll have to do a search on him and find out.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, nativetxn. Three songs from his CD are on his website for anyone that wants to give a listen. :) Here's the link:

Michael Buble's website

Wow, I really thought someone here would've heard of him! Believe me, I don't impress easily! :D I noticed a lot of rave reviews for his CD on Amazon.com. I hope to buy his CD tonight. :D

WOW! I've got him playing now. Very Harry Conic, Jr./Sinatra sounding. He's very good! Such a nice change from some of the "music" playing on the radio now! Thanks for the heads up accomp!

Yes, I have heard of him and heard him sing.

I just happened to be watching the Today show one morning when he was on.

He kept singing and asked Katie to dance with him. She was reluctant, but she did it. It was so cute. He was singing to her and dancing around.

Love his voice, but then again, I love Frank and Harry!

Lisajl

Well, I did it! I went to Borders tonight to buy the CD. It was 15th on Borders list of top 20 sellers. :)

The CD is wonderful, by the way! (Oh...and DH likes it, too)! :D

He's a case of local boy makes good. He comes from these parts. I went to his concert last year. He had just signed on with producers Paul Anka and David Foster. He's played a lot on the easy radio station I listen to. He seems like a nice guy, like half-way through his concert, he gave out sandwiches to people who might be hungry. I have serious doubts about his success, frankly, because he doesn't seem to have a style of his own. Another thing, he has big names promoting him, but when did you last hear of Paul Anka having a hit???

A side note. Canadian law requires radio's broadcast 33% Canadian content. Despite Michael being Canadian, he is not being treated as such because this CD was done in the States. Bryan Adams' material has also been considered not Canadian enough for favored broadcasting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter