Have you ever failed a class?

Nope, I've always been an A/B student.

Kayla, don't automatically think that you won't be able to keep your 4.0 through college. The material may be more difficult, but the enviroment is more conducive to learning. I haven't been a straight A student since elementary school, but so far at college, I have a 4.0. It can be done. :)

Nope my dad would have a fit
I have a C+ in Intergrated Math II right now and my dad isn't very happy about that at all neither am I. I'm geometrical and so all the alegebra fustrates me to no end.
Alegebra is a pain that's all I'm going to say

I never got a grade below a B in highschool. My final GPA was a 3.9 unweighted, 4.4 weighted. I did not necisarrily work too hard though. At least I don't remember doing so. I turned in all the homework, participated in the class, and did well on the tests(I am a good test taker).

I am currently a freshmen in college. I currently have 2 A's, 1 A-, and 2 B+, one of those B's is prob going to be an A by the time finals are done with.
It is possible to get A's in college. Granted I am in an "easy" major, but I still have to do the work and study none the less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter