Have you ever failed a class?

stop listening to that friend! hahah.

if a teacher says FIVE pages, do FIVE. thats what they want. they're not playing games or trying to trick you. and you'll second guess yourself a lot, because a lot of people think the professors want lots of pages of fluff, which typically really isn't true. really, just go by what they say, and you'll do fine.

i was assigned a paper to be 1.5-2 pages, and i wrote 1.5 pages and got an A+. so, really just do whats assigned. lots and lots of people in my class turned in 4-5-6 page papers, just because they didn't believe the professor and tried to add lots and lots of fluff.

and a C is definitely not a A, but getting a C doesn't mean you can't get an A, know what i mean?

the only difference is that a C is more. um. okay? in college than in high school. when youg et a c in high school its kindof a bad grade, but a C in college doesn't feel like a bad grade, you just know you can pull it up.

doing more than assigned can backfire on you pretty badly. just do whats assigned, but do it really well.

Lol. :p

Oh, that's a really big relief! Thanks.

No.
I cry when I almost get 89% on my grade cards. I could never handle getting an F. I know a lot of people are all "omg, why are you crying about a B, that's good!" Not good enough for me, when I've had As all my life, sorry. (Yes, I know college won't be like that.)

I'm "failing" in my mind my drama class. I have an 85%. Not bad, but I don't get B's I get A's. I cried when I got a C on a math QUIZ. A QUIZ for Pete's sake! I can't stand anything below a B. I'm happy because I have an A in everything except for drama. :goodvibes

i'm pretty sure i'm failing algebra. i don't understand a lot of it.

YES.

Science, last year. 2 times in a row. Then my last two marking periods i got d's. Needless to say, i am dreading science next semester.
I'm a freshman too, btw.

I got a 69 in literature in the 1st quarter of the 7th grade. And i got a 69 in the 1st quarter in biology last year. Seems to happen when i enter a new school. But now, the lowest ive gotten this year was a 87. I am improving

So I'm not a nutter, Algebra REALLY IS! hard. hahah I'm just not a math person, I do fairly well in science but Chem is a no. Unfortunately I have it next semester 1st period :(

But really, in Algebra II (my lowest class, everything else is Honors) I have an 84% and it's killing me. Too low.

I failed the first quarter of math last year. I passed all the tests but the teacher graded mostly on participation and behavior and I suppose I was poorly behaved. Whatevahhhhh

i failed PE.

almost.

anything below 50 is a fail.

its because i did really bad in the yearlies.
haha.

Nope. Lowest final grade is a C and there's only two of those (AP Biology and Anatomy & Physiology).

Oh, that's good. A friend was telling me a C in college was like an A because you hardly ever get them in college. I also heard that in order to get As you have to do more than your assigned. Like if you're assigned a 5 page research paper, you should have 7 pages and include extra information.

Thanks for the info. :)

Like Shelby said, just do the 5.

And it's completely possible to get an A, I've got two right now. And the amount of grades you get per semester will vary from course and professor as well as school. I only get five grades a semester in my Political Science course and in my French course I get regular graded homework assignments just like in HS. But in my International Affairs class (which I'm not writing an essay for right now) I get a quiz every week plus a writing assignment. Then in Greek, I have a quiz every day plus homework every night and three exams per semester.

No, I haven't, but the lowest grade I've ever gotten was a C (on my algebra 1 Honors final exam).

I think I was failing algebra and a few other classes in 8th grade. Algebra was my first class and I was usually hours late for school...and I suck at math and the teacher I had sucked at explaining things. I also missed a lot of school and stopped caring about trying to make up stuff...

On online school I have to get atleast 80% to pass/go onto the next lesson.

last year i failed algebra.
my teacher was a major b!t*h and didnt teach us 8th grade math (we were in 8th grade) which is needed to start algebra.
but this year i have an A so its all good xD

I never failed, but I didn't get goods for my freshman and sophomore years in math; I hate math >:[

I failed Chem with a 28%. Didn't like the class, didn't want the class, parents forced me to take it. So I guess I rebelled a little :upsidedow

No. Lowest grade I've gotten was a C+ and I got that every term in middle school for math.
I'm a freshman in HS now and I have an A in Geometry. I'm excited.

i have failed my grade 6 science achivement test.... haha i just have no intrest in it!
but i have never got a fail on a report card!!!:cool1:

I failed Art and DT....though Art is understandable as I missed most lessons and I missed an important exam haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter