Have you even SEEN the Dream Squad?

OB1

May the Ears be with you
I have been 4 times since the Year Of A Millon Dreams started. I just saw the squad for the first time last week, and they were handing out maps at AK. Have you seen the squad when you went?

Pat

On October 5 my husband and I were walking along the trail in Asia at the
AK and came upon the Dream Squad. They presented us with a Dream
Fast Pass for the AK!:)

We have a whole board that talks about YOAMD. I am going to move you over there.

Ohmari

I've had nice conversations with a couple of Dream Squad members, and I've seen others in the parks - although not when they were awarding prizes.

I did not realize there was an entire board devoted to YOAMD. Got to look closer.

I thought it was odd that I had been in the parks for 14 days before I crossed one dressed in kahki & blue. We always arrive at park opening, bop around to various attractions catching the headliners early. We also take it fairly easy - no commando attack. I'm just not sure why I never even passed one of the squad until last week. Its all random for sure.

We've just returned from our third trip during the YOAMD - my husband commented that he thought it was all make believe as we'd never seen the dream squad. Early one morning we exited IASW and were presented with dream fps!!! For the rest of the trip we saw the squad at least twice a day but never won anything else :)

We were ther ein End of Aug. Seen many of them, just not walking towards me!:confused:

Yep! We did! Saw them when we got to the end of the Living with the Land ride on Oct 29 early in the morning, and saw them up close and personal when we got off the boats and they handed us Dream Ears! :) YAY! It was the last day of our fourth trip since YOMD started. The Ears are on my TV now so I see them every day!

Very interesting. I see a few others have never seen them either. I'm not expecting to win something (though it would be neat), but I was just wanting to see the squad, or even better, see some people win something. Its magic regardless of who the winner is.

Pat

We were there for a week and never saw them either. I'm not surprised, since we never win anything, I figure they all took vacation the week we were there. ;) I did see a few people walking around wearing the dream FPs, though.

We were there 2nd week in June and saw them in AK. One approached me when my DS8 was throwing a fit. She tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't cooperate. She was very nice and tried numerous times to get him to converse with her, but no luck. The only thing we got were buttons with the Incredibles on them. I guess that's better than nothing. ;) AK was the only park that we saw them in.

Yep, we saw them at Buzz Lightyear in March and they gave us dream fastpasses for the MK. :thumbsup2 The best day EVER!!

I also saw them at Soarin' during that same week but we didn't win anything then.

My family and I have been during YOAMD a total of 4 times and we have seen Dream Squad members at every park because once you know what they look like-you can spot them a mile away! We have done pin trading with them and some we have had lengthly conversations with and we have never received a dream! :rolleyes: I am not at the right place at the right time, I guess!

We saw them in June at Mission Space in the control command game area when they gave us all dream fast passes:

Dreamfastpasses.jpg

Last month we saw them waiting on Star Tours as we boarded. The 2 groups behind our ride vehicle got dream lanyards.

I have been 4 times since the Year Of A Millon Dreams started. I just saw the squad for the first time last week, and they were handing out maps at AK. Have you seen the squad when you went?

Pat

We went for 3 days in March. Saw the Dream team on two of those days, and on one of those occasions, we got YOAMD lanyards with the two pins.

I've seen them on all 3 trips this year and received Dream Fastpasses in Epcot last February. Now if we could just get that free DVC!:rotfl:

I went from Oct. 7 - 10 this year and never saw a single Dream Squad member. We were also in the parks all day each day we were there. I thought it was strange that we never saw any of them. We joked that it was the year of invisible dreams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter