Have you become SOLO SPOILED?

I absolutely agree with this and love this statement. I tell everyone that you have to love yourself because you are the only person that you can never get away from. I have times I want to be with people but even when I’m alone, I’m never lonely.

"I'm never lonely."

An interesting statement.
You know, when it comes to WDW (and solo traveling in general). I actually feel like what I am doing, as a Solo-er, is more extraordinary than an average trip with a friend. LONELY??? To me it's like a paradise. Like heaven. I have no other way to explain it. And who can top that? People who feel "sorry" for us... they have no clue! lol.

I am definitely spoiled going solo these days. I even do my Disney cruises solo most of the time. I just have a much more enjoyable time going by myself. Every few years I attempt a trip with someone and realize that I prefer to go alone. If I could find a travel partner(s) that loves Disney like I do and is willing to compromise on things, I would be happy to find that person/people. Until then, I am great at doing my own thing.
"If I could find a travel partner(s) that loves Disney like I do and is willing to compromise on things, I would be happy to find that person/people. Until then, I am great at doing my own thing."

Exactly.

Yes, because I'm the adventurous eater in the group and everyone else wants boring cheeseburgers. (I love cheeseburgers, but WDW has sooo many good food options!) Last trip I ate at Spice Road Table. My family would never want to eat there. This upcoming trip I'm planning to scoot over to House of Blues to try that out. My family would totally choose Cosmic Rays over something with more character like Skipper Canteen and they would totally not want the one time experience of Be Our Guest. My family's boring. :rotfl:
Rides and shows I'm flexible on but why not try fun and new dining experiences at Disney instead of the same old same old?

Speaking of HOUSE OF BLUES.... I don't you even love just strolling about Disney Springs. Watching the free entertainment, and even dining alone be it House of Blues or The Edison or Boathouse. Haven't tried Boathouse but it's on my list for next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter