Have any budget tips you would like to share?

I save for vacations all year long, also in an ING account. Whenever there's extra money, it goes directly in. I also like to use any "points" I have saved up for the year towards our vacation. This year, Aeroplan is covering 4 hotel night stays, Airmiles covered Universal tickets for the 5 of us and a 3-day MYW child's ticket, Mypoints got us a $10 Pizza Hut gift card and a $25 Rainforest Cafe gift card, and I received two free Borders gift cards for $75 each, which the kids can go to the outlet and pick something new up when in Orlando.

I save for vacations all year long, also in an ING account. Whenever there's extra money, it goes directly in. I also like to use any "points" I have saved up for the year towards our vacation. This year, Aeroplan is covering 4 hotel night stays, Airmiles covered Universal tickets for the 5 of us and a 3-day MYW child's ticket, Mypoints got us a $10 Pizza Hut gift card and a $25 Rainforest Cafe gift card, and I received two free Borders gift cards for $75 each, which the kids can go to the outlet and pick something new up when in Orlando.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

soft moc had an insert in the paper today w/ most styles up to 30% off
emu ugg skecher soft moc

also a 15% off for signing up at softmoc.com but don't think it's stackable

any feedback on emu? I have had uggs for 4 years that are still wonderful but need a new type and curious if emu is as good? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter