Hat Mickey Ears

pepperderr

DIS Veteran
Do they still have an option to buy hats or Mickey ears at Magic Kingdom? A person in chat told me that on the map it says package pickup but he said you can get hats embroidered there. I think that place in Magic Kingdom is actually closed. My son is looking for 2022 graduation ears.

Do they still have an option to buy hats or Mickey ears at Magic Kingdom? A person in chat told me that on the map it says package pickup but he said you can get hats embroidered there. I think that place in Magic Kingdom is actually closed. My son is looking for 2022 graduation ears.
I’m not sure if they have the graduation ears because I haven’t looked for them specifically, but you can get an ear hat embroidered in the Magic Kingdom in the gift shop next to Mickey’s meet and greet on Main Street in the town square theater. It’s called Curtain Call Collectibles according to MDE. It’s not the photopass shop, it’s the one next to it (where you’d exit the meet and greet. You don’t have to go into the meet to go into the shop).

I’m not sure if they have the graduation ears because I haven’t looked for them specifically, but you can get an ear hat embroidered in the Magic Kingdom in the gift shop next to Mickey’s meet and greet on Main Street in the town square theater. It’s called Curtain Call Collectibles according to MDE. It’s not the photopass shop, it’s the one next to it (where you’d exit the meet and greet. You don’t have to go into the meet to go into the shop).
Thanks. I told him about that so we will be on the look out for that shop if we don't find any at Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter