Has anyone used VACATION STRATEGY to book Bonnet Creek?

What dates were you looking for and what size condo?

I booked today with VS and I pray that things work out. They only had 5 of my seven nights needed for a two bedroom. I may call her tomorrow and check the rate for a three bedroom to see if that will be open all week.

She was very sweet though.:goodvibes I feel like she will do what ever she can to help us find something.

I am less than 30 days out from my visit. I heard from Humaira two weeks ago and she said I would be receiving a letter (email) from Bonnet Creek for final payment and confirmation, but nothing yet from Wyndham. Anyone know when that letter (email) generally is sent?

Just got a quote of $715 total for a 2br beginning 6/27 for 4 nights.

A 1br through Wyndham Extra Holidays was $960.

Guess who I'll be booking through?

I am less than 30 days out from my visit. I heard from Humaira two weeks ago and she said I would be receiving a letter (email) from Bonnet Creek for final payment and confirmation, but nothing yet from Wyndham. Anyone know when that letter (email) generally is sent?

Call her to check in and see what is going on. She's very responsive. I did have one occasion where one of my emails to her got sent to an archive folder or something. When I didn't hear from her after 2 days, I called her. She was very appologetic and answered my question.

I just paid my deposit to VS for our 9-night trip in September! :cool1:

I'm very excited...Out tickets are paid for, our condo is almost paid for, and trip insurance has been bought and paid for! Our trip to Disney is becoming real!

I'll keep y'all posted about how it goes with VS...

I'm subscribing....booked with them last week...but am interested to see if anyone has completed a stay with them...can't seem to find any post on the boards of anyone who has booked...gone...and returned...

If you go to post #6 on the previous page, there is a link that will take you to vrbo.com. You will see some reviews of VS there. That's what sold me.

Call her to check in and see what is going on. She's very responsive. I did have one occasion where one of my emails to her got sent to an archive folder or something. When I didn't hear from her after 2 days, I called her. She was very appologetic and answered my question.

Hmmm...have sent 2 emails since Sunday and called this morning.
Hopefully I will hear back from her later today? Getting antsy.

Humaira also been very good, back to me. I hope the deal goes well, so I can rely on her future vacation.

I just booked with them last week for Easter Break 2013 for a 2 bedroom since DVC points are outrageous that week. She was very responsive and seemed very nice when I spoke to her on the phone. I decided to go with them from the positive reviews on VRBO. Being such a prime week to go, I thought the price she quoted me was fantastic. I have a long wait until that trip but so far everything has gone very smoothly and Humaira was very quick to respond and very sweet.

I just booked with them last week for Easter Break 2013 for a 2 bedroom since DVC points are outrageous that week. She was very responsive and seemed very nice when I spoke to her on the phone. I decided to go with them from the positive reviews on VRBO. Being such a prime week to go, I thought the price she quoted me was fantastic. I have a long wait until that trip but so far everything has gone very smoothly and Humaira was very quick to respond and very sweet.

I don't mean to be nosy, but I am also considering booking through vacation strategy for next spring break. Do you mind sharing the sharing the quote you received?

I was wondering, I received a quote from VS for $1750 for a 3 bedroom for the end of August. Now I need a place for 9 nights - do you think the price on this will drop. I have not booked yet as I think for the end of Aug that is to expensive.
Thanks

I was wondering, I received a quote from VS for $1750 for a 3 bedroom for the end of August. Now I need a place for 9 nights - do you think the price on this will drop. I have not booked yet as I think for the end of Aug that is to expensive.
Thanks

When I got my quote for a 3BR from VS in October, it was $180 per night. Im not sure how many nights you have quoted for you. We went with a 2BR for $119 per night

I don't mean to be nosy, but I am also considering booking through vacation strategy for next spring break. Do you mind sharing the sharing the quote you received?

No problem.
2 bedroom Deluxe 3/23-3/30, 2013 (7 nights) for $1099. $300 deposit to hold the reservation.

Thanks

i would think price would drop a bit..We were there in NOVember before thanksgiving and only paid $80 a nite for 2 bd...awesome price..plan on going next MArch again

What dates were you looking for and what size condo?

Sorry, I just saw this. I am needing a two bedroom, but I would book a three if she had it. She had a two bed room for the 17, 18 &19 th but nothing for the 20th and 21st. We check back in for the 22nd and 23rd. I have us booked for those two nights at the Grand Hotel right there at BC.

I checked with Ken too and he was also booked for the whole week. I guess because it's a holiday.

She did say that if something came up she would get it for us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hmmm...have sent 2 emails since Sunday and called this morning.
Hopefully I will hear back from her later today? Getting antsy.

Sorry I didn't get back to this earlier, but the post went in another direction. Yes I did hear back and everything seems to be good to go. I will arrive at BC next Wednesday and will try to post how it went.

We booked our July trip through them in Jan, paid the deposit and spoke with them several times, we are waiting for our confirmation from Bonnet Creek! I won't feel right until that comes, but so far they have been on point by making themselves available. We used to own at Bonnet Creek but it wasnt feasible for us but I LOVE the resort and with 10 of us going it's the best place to stay since we have way too many for onsite this year...I really wanted to stay at the new resort even booked, but the family suite still wasnt big enough for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter