Has anyone used VACATION STRATEGY to book Bonnet Creek?

I am ready to book thru VS but would love to hear from somebody who has completed travel. Their rates are outstanding .. but I'm always worried when it sounds too good to be true ...

Also curious about checking in at midnite. When I spoke to someone with VS today he mentioned we would need to contact the resort directly on our day of arrival to mention our late time of arrival. He has had reservations get cancelled before when people didn't check in before midnite. That would truly be a nightmare.

I am ready to book thru VS but would love to hear from somebody who has completed travel. Their rates are outstanding .. but I'm always worried when it sounds too good to be true ...

Just got back (literally) 4 hrs ago.
It sounds to good to be true......BUT it isn't.
It is true and it was FANTASTIC!!!

Zero problems and with the pay direct online with their website was actually a little easier than some of the Ebay folks.

These folks are legit and I doubt I will ever use anyone else again. Prices can't be beat and the resort is top notch.

I'm tired. :lol

Our trip is coming up and when I called the resort 2 weeks out to confirm our reservation was in the system and make view request, we were in there. VS has been very friendly and easy to contact and deal with as well. We have stayed at WBC 3 times through another owner, so knowing our reservation is in the resort's system, I know we are good to go! Can't wait.

VS has some great prices!

Good to know- we will be leaving in 31 days!! So far, everything has been flawless with VS. Can't wait to get to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter