• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used Lumber Liquidators???

I know this is old but I had to say avoid them. I have shopped at other big box stores and all are way better.

I can't believe that a flooring store can hire such incompetent people. And their product is 2nd run garbage represented as 1st run. The only redeeming thing I can say is that I only bought 200 sq ft and then came to my senses. I am glad I am not one of the true horror sstories.

I know this is old but I had to say avoid them. I have shopped at other big box stores and all are way better.

I can't believe that a flooring store can hire such incompetent people. And their product is 2nd run garbage represented as 1st run. The only redeeming thing I can say is that I only bought 200 sq ft and then came to my senses. I am glad I am not one of the true horror sstories.

odd first post...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter