Has anyone used Kids Nite Out?

ndlsmm4

Earning My Ears
My two oldest dd's (11 and 3 yrs old at the time of the trip) and I are heading to WDW in September for their first trip. My 3 yr old is a little short for her age and isn't really ready mentally for the rides with a 40" or more height requirement so I'm thinking about reserving a sitter through Kids Nite Out (supposedly disney sanctioned according to a guide book I've got) so that my 11 yr old and I can go ride a few of the height restricted rides one night. Does anyone here have any experience with this company? I wish I could take her to one of the Disney childcare "clubs" but she isn't quite old enough.

My husband and I have used kids nite out twice, both experiences were excellent!! We used them when my son was 2 and 2 1/2. Let me just tell you that I am very particular with who watches my son, I am a stay at home mom and the only people that have ever watched him besides my husband and myself are his two grandmas!! So giving up control and letting a stranger watch him made me very nervous. I will tell you that both of the ladies that watched my son were great, they made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and they asked a ton of questions that made me feel like they really cared. And the greatest part was that my son bonded to them instantly. We asked for grandmotherly sitters both times and it was a great choice. If you decide to go with them I would be happy to reccomend the sitters that I had, just send me a PM.
Jennifer

Thank you so much for replying ethansmommy! My post count isn't high enough to allow me to pm, so could you pm me with their names? Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter