Has anyone stayed at VRBO 87136?

GoofyG

DIS Veteran
We have ressies for this 3 bed townhome. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there. The owner seems very nice but I'm a little nervous, she still hasn't updated the availability calendar and is showing our week as still available. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sorry, I have stayed at a few TH, but not that particular unit. You may want to see if they have any guest comments (I did not see any in their calendar) or if they have a dedicated management company there to meet any concerns you may have once at the TH.

Have a great trip,

Actually we have stayed there, last March for 4 nights. Yes, Sandy is very nice. The townhouse is basic but good. It's not top of the line as far as electronics and furnishings go but it is clean. We didn't have any problems at all. For the price you're probably paying it's well worth it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter