Has anyone recieved a brochure for RPH yet?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Since I was making my weekly call to request my confirmation of ressies :rolleyes: I thought I'd ask if there was any printed info they could send along about RPH. I was told there was and that they had been sending them out with brochures that were requested for HRH and PB. Just curious if anyone has actually recieved one.....who wants to place a bet that my conf. letter shows up the day we return from our trip? I talked to "management" today, as Barry suggested, we'll see!

I just received the RPR brochure with my confirmation letter. Basically the cover is an artist rendering of I think one of the indoor gardens with fountains. Inside it's the artist rendering of the hotel. Nothing new really.. :( There's the small photo of the room we've all seen & a new one of a family in a beach location (can't see anything of the hotel or grounds) & that's it. It describes the hotel amenities & restaurants but no actual pictures . Let me know if there is something in specific you want to know & I'll tell you. Here's a link to the artist renderings & pictures I mentioned above :

http://themeparks.com/unifl/unifllibrary/citywalk01.htm

I recieved the brochure with the confirmation that I finally recieved after 7 weeks and two phone calls.

I also got my confirmation and brochure, nothing new that we haven't seen on the websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter