Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Oh sorry for Fantasmic? Double check but I thought you could tell them when you got there but double check with better more knowledgeable members

more dining woes...the disney site just keeps choking. 502 errors, and time outs, etc. I assuming they are just slammed, but I hope it doesn't mean trouble with the app while in the parks.

I booked for October 3,4,5 last week. I checked between 3 and 6 Pacific time (from Eastern time). The only thing that loaded early for those days was WOC dessert party. It showed up just after 3 Pac time. The other days was right on 6 Pac. I used my computer and browser on my cellphone, not the app.

Oga’s was gone in less than a minute. Trader Sam’s lasted to 6:03 but after the first minute it was only late evening (10:45) that was left. WOC first show sold out within 15 minutes but was also open for an additional 3 hours.

Reservations are down at the moment, right? Any word on when they will open again. Naturally I'm waiting for October 12th to open, and they do maintenance 😅

I thought I read that they were doing maintenance at the moment, that coupled with the fact that I keep getting the "we're having technical difficulties retrieving data from our server" error made me think it was 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought I read that they were doing maintenance at the moment, that coupled with the fact that I keep getting the "we're having technical difficulties retrieving data from our server" error made me think it was 🤷🏼‍♀️
It does that error constantly. Might be due to heavy traffic in the app checking ADRs? I wish it was more reliable myself!

6:05am and world of color dessert party for October 12 (Wednesday) didn't drop. Never got a dinning alert they opened either..

So now I play the stalking game. Why Disney.. why?!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter