Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Early this morning I was able to reserve Naples at DTD, and Cafe Orleans, for dinner Sept 14 and 15. Searching "dinner" availability said none were available, but when I put in specific times for the search, some popped up!

Blue Bayou opened up this morning for the 12th and beyond, I made my reservations for first lunch on Monday the 13th. Still looking for Oga’s. Why does LL say walk-up only?

Blue Bayou opened up this morning for the 12th and beyond, I made my reservations for first lunch on Monday the 13th. Still looking for Oga’s. Why does LL say walk-up only?
Lamplight Lounge shows that it does ADRs for me; are you maybe looking at that Lamplight Lounge Boardwalk Dining which is only walk up?

Lamplight Lounge shows that it does ADRs for me; are you maybe looking at that Lamplight Lounge Boardwalk Dining which is only walk up?

I think they mean LL doesn't show availability to book ADR's anytime after September 8th.

I am also looking to book for our trip from Sep 10th - 15th, and for whatever reason they haven't opened that booking period yet.

My trip is not until December, but wanted to chime in on Minnie's breakfast. My favorite character meal at both WDW and DL. And I second an earlier post recommending a LATE time. I used to get 10:45 or 10:30. As the resturant empties, the characters come over repeatedly and they stay longer. They play games with each other (we saw a limbo contest). It was up to 10 different characters. (Now with Covid rules, who knows?)

We would also be at park at 8-8:30 and ride some attractions first, that later get long lines.

I'm desperate to book my October dates as we wanna do Blue Bayou for my mom/sister's birthday trip on the last day. It looks like they only let you book up to 2 months out though, but I'm still afraid somehow we won't get it.

also is it true that if we show up like 20 min before the actual reservation time and say we can wait for water view table? we are thinking of making a 7:00 and showing up at 6:40

I'm desperate to book my October dates as we wanna do Blue Bayou for my mom/sister's birthday trip on the last day. It looks like they only let you book up to 2 months out though, but I'm still afraid somehow we won't get it.

also is it true that if we show up like 20 min before the actual reservation time and say we can wait for water view table? we are thinking of making a 7:00 and showing up at 6:40
I was in your shoes earlier today when I was able to book our Blue Bayou for dinner on September 12th even though that was 57 days now. They really put them out at random dates so you need to be looking every morning to see if they decided to put it up. It is stressful and hopefully you get it but it might take some luck thrown in their as well.

We were able to get everything we wanted right at the 60 day window first thing in the morning, with the exception of Oga's. Tutto, Narcoossee's and Be Our Guest are what we booked. We did ************ for Oga's for lunch or dinner on Friday and was able to get that within a week. It was absolutely worth the cost of the alert system to not have to continuously check.

We were able to get everything we wanted right at the 60 day window first thing in the morning, with the exception of Oga's. Tutto, Narcoossee's and Be Our Guest are what we booked. We did ************ for Oga's for lunch or dinner on Friday and was able to get that within a week. It was absolutely worth the cost of the alert system to not have to continuously check.
Are you referring to Disneyworld? Disneyland has been a lot more inconsistent about dropping the reservations.

I was in your shoes earlier today when I was able to book our Blue Bayou for dinner on September 12th even though that was 57 days now. They really put them out at random dates so you need to be looking every morning to see if they decided to put it up. It is stressful and hopefully you get it but it might take some luck thrown in their as well.
nice!!! congrats

Probably a stupid question- we are going in mid-September along with family. There will be 4 different family units going, so we all have our own Disney accounts with our tickets, reservations, etc. I do not want to link anything together. Can I reserve a restaurant for more people than I have tickets for on my account? I have three people on my account- can I reserve for 10 or will it not let me since I don't have valid tickets/reservations for that many people? We're trying to get Oga's but it's so hard to get and trying to book on 4 different accounts for the same time window is impossible.

Probably a stupid question- we are going in mid-September along with family. There will be 4 different family units going, so we all have our own Disney accounts with our tickets, reservations, etc. I do not want to link anything together. Can I reserve a restaurant for more people than I have tickets for on my account? I have three people on my account- can I reserve for 10 or will it not let me since I don't have valid tickets/reservations for that many people? We're trying to get Oga's but it's so hard to get and trying to book on 4 different accounts for the same time window is impossible.
When you do the reservation it just asks how many people.

You can reserve for 10, but will probably have to use the website, looks like the app gets angry for anything over 6. Or at least it is on mine today.

I think you mean this to be on the Disneyworld boards, you're on the DL one now! Have a nice vacation!

My trip is not until December, but wanted to chime in on Minnie's breakfast. My favorite character meal at both WDW and DL. And I second an earlier post recommending a LATE time. I used to get 10:45 or 10:30. As the resturant empties, the characters come over repeatedly and they stay longer. They play games with each other (we saw a limbo contest). It was up to 10 different characters. (Now with Covid rules, who knows?)

We would also be at park at 8-8:30 and ride some attractions first, that later get long lines.
Thank you for this tip! Would it be strange for 2 grown adults to go alone to Minnie's breakfast? We don't have kids, but we enjoy character interactions at the parks. In fact, I don't enjoy rides (anxiety issues), so the characters, shopping, and food are what I really go to DL for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter