Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

My arrival day is 60 days from today and I'm trying to book for 60+2 and 60+3. Is this possible at DL?

Even though I'm signed in on both the app and using my laptop, it only shows today, not the 60+? Can reservations for entire stay be booked 60 days from arrival date or only 60 days from the actual date?

Thanks for your help!

My arrival day is 60 days from today and I'm trying to book for 60+2 and 60+3. Is this possible at DL?

Even though I'm signed in on both the app and using my laptop, it only shows today, not the 60+? Can reservations for entire stay be booked 60 days from arrival date or only 60 days from the actual date?

Thanks for your help!
You have to do each day exactly 60 days out, not length of day like WDW.

Thank you SO much!! I appreciate your help!!
Yay for 60 days out tho! It does make it slightly easier to get everything you want with only being available on the 60 days mark. Just annoying to have to remember each day, lol.

We'll be there in 3 weeks and was able to get into Ogas, MSEP dining, Lamplight Lounge and Goofys Kitchen. I'd definitely recommend getting on right at the release time every day, but there's usually good availability for a little while. Good luck with your reservations and can't wait to hear about your first DL trip!

Hi all, our dining window opens next week and we are looking at the WOC dessert party and the Trattoria package.
To be honest, we aren't really excited about the Trattoria options.

What are your thoughts on snagging a late dinner reservation at Lamplight and eating outdoors to get an okay view? Can you request outdoor seating in advance? We really want to have ALL of our Disney dining to take place outdoors.

Thanks!

Hi all, our dining window opens next week and we are looking at the WOC dessert party and the Trattoria package.

What are your thoughts on snagging a late dinner reservation at Lamplight and eating outdoors to get an okay view? Can you request outdoor seating in advance? We really want to have ALL of our Disney dining to take place outdoors.

Thanks!
I heard it’s not the best view as it’s projections seen from the side, maybe others have had better experiences or reviews

We’ve only ever done the wine country trattoria WOC package, maybe theee times
It’s been super good every time

Thanks!
We LOVE Lamplight, but you are not able to pick where you sit. You may be inside and not have a view at all. IF you are seated outside, you will have a very sideways view that will not really be representative of the WOC, if you really want to see the show.

I heard it’s not the best view as it’s projections seen from the side, maybe others have had better experiences or reviews

We’ve only ever done the wine country trattoria WOC package, maybe theee times
It’s been super good every time
This is great to know, thanks! Maybe we will give the wine country trattoria a whirl. :)

We LOVE Lamplight, but you are not able to pick where you sit. You may be inside and not have a view at all. IF you are seated outside, you will have a very sideways view that will not really be representative of the WOC, if you really want to see the show.
Thanks so much for this! It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to choose your seat, and we would like to experience the show more fully.

I got alerts for 8/6 Blue Bayou lunch as well today. No dinner yet, just lunch reservations. (I decided against reserving, because sadly, not much on the menu is appealing to us right now. We're a little picky.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter