• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

has anyone ever ordered a custom cake from gf bakery?

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
the gf bakery did our wedding cake and it was one of the best cakes we have ever had. people at our wedding were really raving about it.

anyways, i have been thinking of ordering a *small* version of our wedding cake to surprise dh. i assume they would do this, as long as i paid them a lot. ;)

has anyone done this before? did you just call the gf bakery directly?

Yes, I've read of many here doing just that. You'd call the GF bakery directly. I'll even bet they'll duplicate it if you send them a picture! That would be cool.

They did a special on TV on the Food network and showed also how the GF bakery can make a tiny, mini wedding cake for $25. It feeds one adult but my 2 DDs shared it on our last vacation!

Yummm!

Yup! If you call the main number for the GF and tell the operator you'd like to be connected to the bakery, they'll put you through. Disney does fantastic cakes -- we were married in Epcot and our cake was fantastic.

For our 5th anniversary last January I had a copy of the cake topper made as a surprise for my DH -- I had the Boardwalk bakery do it because that's where we were staying. Absolutely DELICIOUS! I e-mailed them a picture and they delivered it to the room while we were at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter